X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Boro sniffing around apparently.

Scarboro or Peterboro ?
    Maybe a Cousins & Washington for Marriot deal can be done ?

Comment

Haringey or Stevenage more likely....

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Why are we selling him at all? There is a player in there and like all young players a good coach can make the world of difference.
        Maybe there is a good player in there, but Holloway cannot coach or improve players, so best thing to do is sell him and raise some more funds for FFP.

Comment

Stan if that is the reason then what does the future hold for the club?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Stan if that is the reason then what does the future hold for the club?
            not a positive outlook with the current regime.

Comment

Wish it was mass to be honest, then maybe with 1 of the “fab 3” gone we might abandon our current style (or lack of).

Comment

On current form do any of them warrant the status of undroppable?

Comment

Bite their hand off on this one...

Comment

What are we all saying about Cousins now?

I've said all along I'd like to see him given a run of games in central midfield before making a call on him. Whilst I still wouldn't say he's had a run of games, I think he's definitely had enough chances in his preferred position to show us what he can do now. To be honest, I'm massively underwhelmed still.

Outbound in the summer perhaps?

Comment

I’ve supported him thus far but my opinion now is he’s not up to it or we’re just the wrong club

Comment

He's a dud !! At last we've got the squad down to a financialaly workable level , and as regards to the club and Holloway making another mistake maybe we have another BOS Smythe Eze lined up for that position the days of overloading the squad are over and thank fark for that

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          He's a dud !! At last we've got the squad down to a financialaly workable level , and as regards to the club and Holloway making another mistake maybe we have another BOS Smythe Eze lined up for that position the days of overloading the squad are over and thank fark for that
                          Not sure I understand that part mate. Wasn't Cousins a JFH (or perhaps Les Ferdinand) signing? Can't call the signing a mistake anyway, came here with good pedigree, and relatively inexpensively. Nobody's fault it hasn't worked out, it's just one of those things!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Not sure I understand that part mate. Wasn't Cousins a JFH (or perhaps Les Ferdinand) signing? Can't call the signing a mistake anyway, came here with good pedigree, and relatively inexpensively. Nobody's fault it hasn't worked out, it's just one of those things!
                            Your right didn't explain it right maybe , an earlier post said another mistake by hollway or the club making a mistake in letting him go , every club sign what they thought came with a good pedigree thatproved dud

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              every club sign what they thought came with a good pedigree that proved dud
                              Not always dogs. Sometimes you're just signing potential, and all signings have an element of risk. Some work out, some don't. Main thing here is the risk was more mitigated by his comparatively lower wages than the previous era.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Not always dogs. Sometimes you're just signing potential, and all signings have an element of risk. Some work out, some don't. Main thing here is the risk was more mitigated by his comparatively lower wages than the previous era.
                                Ok at some time ! But an over loaded squad on with some on low wages can still make poor financial sense tho not necessarily in his case as the club might have seen a future profit in him that is now unlikely to happen ! Mind you a year ago I would have taken a low offer for Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X