Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    20m ,do you mean 20 minutes ?
    each of them are worth 4m each easy, heck in todays market i'd even say freeman is worth double that given his stats for this season are among the best in the division. guys like ashley fletcher are going for 6m and britt asombalonga was 15m, the market is crazy atm but 4m for each of the players i mentioned is more than reasonable

Comment

You wouldn’t sell Smithies for less than 10m in the current market.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        You wouldn’t sell Smithies for less than 10m in the current market.
        exactly, i just did low end estimates for easiness but i agree that smithies is worth around that figure in todays market, if we sold him to a prem club at the start of the season he'd be in and around the england squad imo. either way if we did sell any of those 5 (assuming robo gets a new contract) we'd turn over a nice profit on every one of them not that i'd want to see any of them sold!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          When saw first play i thought we had got ourselves a player but if he’s not going to play best he gets off

Bizarre it never worked as his game should have suited us and English league
          trouble is we are trying to play Planet Holloway football.
          Whatever the hell that is.
          Don't think he knows himself tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            smithies, scowen, robinson, luongo, freeman and some of the youngsters potentially are worth more than what we paid for them, the first 5 could net us 20m alone easy
            Smithies is worth about £4 million,scowen might be worth a million (remember we got him for free),Robinson is out of contract in the summer with no offer on the table,we'd get nothing for him,Luongo is worth £3 million and freeman who we got for next to nothing has done really well so if selling we probably could look for £4 million for him,that's about £12 million worth at best .

Comment

He played 11 games in what, 2 years? Maybe he isn’t cutting it in training and no his English isn’t that good and squad is too big but is 11 games over 2 years giving someone a chance?

Comment

Liked Ariel on the few occasions he played for us and hope he goes somewhere and does well for himself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Or on the other hand Jeff they may have to find they come here to put a shift in for their money
                    To be fair, he did - on the odd occasion he played.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
                      Goss will be v good for us next season I'm predicting...
                      We'll never see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        To be fair, he did - on the odd occasion he played.
                        R
                        On the odd occasion ! He should have put enough into his stay here to see it was a regular occasion while taking wages rather than an odd occasion as has smithies Freeman Luongo Scowens Robinson and Baptiste when fit

Comment

R
                          On the odd occasion ! He should have put enough into his stay here to see it was a regular occasion while taking wages rather than an odd occasion as has smithies Freeman Luongo Scowens Robinson and Baptiste when fit
                          He can't pick himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            He can't pick himself.
                            Well I would say Smithies Luongo Scowens Freeman Robinson and fit Baptiste pick themselves by their actions just my opinion tho

Comment

Never got a decent run of games so can't really judge. Pretty much like Yeni. And now like Wheeler.

Comment

Well I would say Smithies Luongo Scowens Freeman Robinson and fit Baptiste pick themselves by their actions just my opinion tho
                                You know that's not what I meant. Borysiuk was never given a run in the side like they have all had.

Comment

Working...
                                X