No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many has he brought into the academy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      How many has he brought into the academy ?
      Who knows mushy ! But don't confuse these players that have been included in recent games and squads as coming through the the academy they were brought in from other clubs for u/23s from other clubs think furlong is about the only one at present could be wrong tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        How many has he brought into the academy ?
        Who knows mushy ! But don't confuse these players that have been included in recent games and squads as coming through the the academy they were brought in from other clubs for u/23s Spurs B/pool M/wall think furlong is about the only one at present could be wrong tho

Comment

• when does deadline day end is it today

i thought it was yesterday but it seems like its still going on today is it today then we havent bought anyone
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• It never started for us Ted.

Comment

• oh ok ive seen on telly this morning we havent signed anybody or sold anybody so its a relegation fight for us

More...

Comment

• Could be a bit of a struggle.

Comment

• cant find the scowan goal on you tube

has anybody got a video of the goal

More...

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...r-1-0-barnsley

There you go Ted

Comment

• thankyou my old mate good stuff

More...

Comment

• love love and still more love

well i think qpr can win there next ten matches and i think we could hit the play offs my thoughts are based on matt smith is a player that can destroy any team in the division

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          well i think qpr can win there next ten matches and i think we could hit the play offs my thoughts are based on matt smith is a player that can destroy any team in the division
                          So you think automatic promotion is out of the question?
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            u on the speckled hen again ted

Comment

• the truth about our terrible home singing

in the away game against grimsby at the end of 1982 -83 qpr sent four completely independant singers who were funky c mob numbering 50 qpr youth numbering 50 the paddock numbering 200 and the old guard numbering 200 it was to be one amazing day out but it also shows how our singing is no longer any good

lets look at the independants and see where they are

funky c mob dispanded fractions still exist but they no longer have enough to purchase a coach

qpr youth completely dispanded sometimes theres about5 ten geezers who stand with us in q block

the paddock completely dispanded the whole two hundred have all got too old

the old guard has also got too old so dispanded

the only real way forward is to the new loft boys to join q block in the loft end as you can stand the whole game,and thats about it

More...

Comment

• EZE EZE EZE the new stan bowles

I HOPE AND PRAY that qpr play eze for the full match as a striker hes got stan bowles writen all over him,he will score a hatrick what can we lose by bringing him in

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X