Yeni Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    scored the pen, and had an assist for their second goal too.

against psg ffs
    They lost and he's #### so who cares?

Comment

Look everyone knows he did fark all while here so can we stop finding any bleeding excuse to slam the club yet again? He's had one decent game, we haven't got rid of Lionel farking Messi
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Never saw anything that made me think he was decent. Good move to move him on especially if a fee was involved.

Comment

Just figured it'd be nice to keep up with some players who've left, Yeni being the first to spring to mind. Didn't do much at all for us but he's started decently in Ligue 1 for Guingamp and just scored this beauty in the last minute to win the game against Rennes.

https://streamable.com/1qamt

Last edited by nasser95; 04-02-2018, 05:11 PM.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Class goal

Comment

Saw him do that hundreds of time down the Bush. Not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Saw him do that hundreds of time down the Bush. Not.
                It's a big shame, he came in with a good amount of success and expectation and didn't live up to them at all. We did well to get some good money out of him and hopefully in the long run, that will end up being beneficial for us. I have no hard feelings towards him as it wasn't for a lack of trying.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  It's a big shame, he came in with a good amount of success and expectation and didn't live up to them at all. We did well to get some good money out of him and hopefully in the long run, that will end up being beneficial for us. I have no hard feelings towards him as it wasn't for a lack of trying.
                  how much did the club get for him?
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

[QUOTE=nasser95;1677702]Just figured it'd be nice to keep up with some players who've left,

and managers.

Hassle#### loses again, 0-1 against rochdale.

he is now 1 place above the relegation zone.

drossball in full effect down at northampton.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He's gone and he's history but there is another point here - did the DOF etc. actually buy us a decent player and is this another example of Holloway not playing someone in the right place, or at all, and ending up making them worse?

Comment

Does he play upfront for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Does he play upfront for them?
                          he's come on as a sub on the left and right wing and played CAM when he started. He's been alright, not set the world alight but this goal is really classy and valuable for them.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Just figured it'd be nice to keep up with some players who've left, Yeni being the first to spring to mind. Didn't do much at all for us but he's started decently in Ligue 1 for Guingamp and just scored this beauty in the last minute to win the game against Rennes.

https://streamable.com/1qamt

That's an excellent goal! He was far too good for us. Best of luck Yeni.

Comment

Working...
                            X