Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for pubs Wolves away

Gents,

Is it best to drink in Wolverhampton, appreciate just a couple of watering holes, or take train to Birmingham and drink in the city before getting train / taxi to Wolves?

Any advice much appreciated.

Originally posted by East London R View Post
    Gents,

Is it best to drink in Wolverhampton, appreciate just a couple of watering holes, or take train to Birmingham and drink in the city before getting train / taxi to Wolves?

Any advice much appreciated.
    Personally I’d drink in Birmingham as most pubs in Wolverhampton are home fans only and they ain’t a very pleasant bunch

Comment

Lenny going to get you
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Think LSA have sorted a working mans club close to station

Comment

Me and a mate had to put on brummie accents one year after getting caught up amongst them as the coach Park was the other side of the ground where the away end is

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Me and a mate had to put on brummie accents one year after getting caught up amongst them as the coach Park was the other side of the ground where the away end is
            was living with one ( against my will ) when i was 17/18 can still hear his whinging whining wolverhampton voice all these years later ( d'ya want gravy with that )

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Think LSA have sorted a working mans club close to station
              If u hear anymore on this could u keep me updated as I’d rather drink in wolves if they are dedicating a place to away fans if not i’ll Drink in Birmingham

Comment

Will do imps

Comment

Thanks fellas. Will stick to Birmingham unless I hear about the LSA sorting something.

Comment

Drink in Brum. Wolves is actually where they filmed Deliverance, do not go there.

Comment

Working...
                    X