Transfer predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    ill raise you 2 wingers playing as wingbacks, and bidwell promoted to left wing
    Well if Lynch can play as a striker you might not be joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
      Who thinks we will do business this transfer window.
      Diddley squat

Comment

Dear or dear how things have changed for us in the transfer window

Mark Hughes what a cannnttt

Comment

Not even linked to anyone.

Comment

I'm going with 2+ first team players, we've got rid of to many players.

For once the club is doing the right thing and getting rid of players no longer wanted.

Comment

All the players we have got rid of none of them would have made a difference to the match day squad apart from the odd appearance from Yeni. So i think the board will say that we have enough already with the young strikers making appearances and defenders now coming back to fitness. Also Ollie hasn't really played some of the ones that came in during the summer regular so they are in effect still new players. Just needs to get the right formula but the stubborn carnt isn't able to see past his nose.

Comment

Looking to sign a winger from Arsenal not another one FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

For once the club is doing the right thing and getting rid of players no longer wanted.
                  Still the unbelievable eternal optimist MYU I see

Comment

We've got rid of a few so far this transfer window, which is great. They're the wrong ones! We have far too many wingers who can't play wingback. We have far too many strikers who can't play wing back. Even our goalies can't play wing back. Get rid.

Comment

Nothing i hope

Comment

Does it matter? No incoming will make a difference while IH is at the helm. He is a jonah.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Yep the club is doing the right thing getting shot of the wage takers however much or little they take the only thing wrong is this clearing has come three years too late

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Does it matter? No incoming will make a difference while IH is at the helm. He is a jonah.
                            Yeah yeah just like Freeman didn't Scowens didn't Baptiste didn't Luongo's upturn in form didn't as well as Robinson's shift to c/b didn't , criticise him for insisting on three at the back fair do's ! but for Christ sake keep the witch hunt control , ok so I'm the only that's got it wrong that I'm more confident the squad building is looking better than it has for years

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Yep the club is doing the right thing getting shot of the wage takers however much or little they take the only thing wrong is this clearing has come three years too late
                              It does make you wonder why it's taken us so long?

I was expecting players to leave in every transfer window, better late than never.

Comment

Congratulations to 1973 ranger, acricketer, Bill, Brian Wilson, davieqpr, Ginger Ninja, Gtleighsr3, James1979, Jimmy Floyd Rabbit, LizardKing, Macca, Mem, norfolk ranger, Northolt_Rs, Rebel R's, shaggy24, stanistheman

Comment

Working...
                                X