Season ticket alert !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    genuine question, how is opening a qpr account discouraging people from buying a season ticket.

people should be more farked off about the price than opening an internet account surely?
    People should be farked off about the state of the team, manager and running of the club rather than a bank account to buy a season ticket.
    Ask yourselves this, do you really want one to watch another season of this from Ollie?
    Surely almost 2 seasons of this turd is enough.
    Last edited by stanistheman; 23-01-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      I'm 74 and been a season ticket holder for most of my 66 years of support.

Papillon only served 14 years, Gee....

Comment

According to Box Office you can still do it over the phone or in person. Another poor run and they'll be ringing US up

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Papillon only served 14 years, Gee....
          You're not wrong there 77.

Kevin McLeod kindly called me a leg end earlier,more like a b**l end for going all those years.

Thought I'd add that before someone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            You're not wrong there 77.

Kevin McLeod kindly called me a leg end earlier,more like a b**l end for going all those years.

Thought I'd add that before someone else does.
            No mate, no no no.
            Contrary to the beliefs on here, loving your football club and following them through thick and thin, good times and bad is the absolut norm amongst every other clubs fanatical support.
            Its only on here its frowned upon and you are deemed an absolute piece of shite for loving QPR.

Comment

Sometimes I think the club is run by retards who don't like football or crowds or entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Sometimes I think the club is run by retards who don't like football or crowds or entertainment.
                Enochlophobic women then
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Only sometimes ?

Comment

Working...
                  X