QPR fans going to Russia this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    If you get allocated a ticket then the fan id you receive as well counts as a free of charge visa Krill
    And I believe it is impossible to get into any stadium without the fan id.

You can however still travel without a ticket and go to the fan parks but you will need a Visa for this
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I thought I was reading 11 fights

Comment

Apparently over 20000 England fans expected to go
        Gulp!! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
          Gulp!! Good luck.
          The only England game over subscribed at the moment is the Belgium one so I doubt no more then 2500 will travel out there for the other games

Comment

Seems there are a few of us heading out to Russia for the World Cup this year so can the Mods please make a sticky or not move the thread please as will be handy to share tips on travel and accomadation etc

We are sorted now for the Group Games which involves about 11 flights and a coach journey and have time off booked all the way to the final just in case
            Thread is now a stickie. Let us know if you need anything else Isles
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Now have all the England tickets right up to the Final

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-1936-olympics

Look after yourselves.

Comment

i only realised today i'm flying to spain , at 7.20 when we kick off at 7pm against belguim , what an idiot i am

Comment

Russia?....Nah,.....Although i do go Iceland a couple a times a week!!

Comment

Be safe as most of the travelling England supporters are going to be scarfers and the Russian mob will not differentiate between peaceful supporters (all our hoolies are banned from travelling) and will unfortunately see you all as targets.

Comment

I'd love to go to a world Cup and watch as many games as possible, maybe during retirement if I'm able!

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                          Gulp!! Good luck.
                          We were going to be killed in Ukraine if we got a sun-tan, shot in South Africa, bummed and shot in Brazil,, bombed in Germany and attacked by the entire ISIS force in Europe in France...

Every tournament comes with boring warnings aimed at keeping tabloid readers interested.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

We were going to be killed in Ukraine if we got a sun-tan, shot in South Africa, bummed and shot in Brazil,, bombed in Germany and attacked by the entire ISIS force in Europe in France...

Every tournament comes with boring warnings aimed at keeping tabloid readers interested.
                            Yep some crap comes out before every tournament and touch wood I have been ok for the last ten or so of World Cups and Euros

Comment

Yep some crap comes out before every tournament and touch wood I have been ok for the last ten or so of World Cups and Euros
                              Hopefully you will keep that record going.
                              Thankfully there will be large security presence due to the ISIS threats, so hopefully that will prevent the old MMA Russians who have been planning this for years from causing too much damage.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Obviously there were will be some trouble as there always is but I doubt there will be gangs of black clad Russian ultras attacking at random like we saw in Marseille, putin will not want that so it will not happen

Comment

Working...
                                X