Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: QPR fans going to Russia this year?

  1. #1

    Default QPR fans going to Russia this year?

    Seems there are a few of us heading out to Russia for the World Cup this year so can the Mods please make a sticky or not move the thread please as will be handy to share tips on travel and accomadation etc

    We are sorted now for the Group Games which involves about 11 flights and a coach journey and have time off booked all the way to the final just in case

  2. Default

    Total respect to you Paul

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,349
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Well done for going...lost interest in England football team a long time ago Lampard,Terry and others jogging around against Germany a few years back

  4. #4

    Default

    Would never go to that country for any occasion ever


    !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally Posted by qpr
    Would never go to that country for any occasion ever
    Yeah theyll certainly have a welcoming committee out there, they shouldnt be allowed to run this one after the last tournament

  6. #6

    Default

    those bully russian skinheads picking on shirters and scarfers , can't see the local police cracking down on them . pay all that money for that not for me

  7. #7

    Default

    I am debating whether to go to Saint Petersburg for at least one match.
    The visa alone would cost me 60 euros and I am not keen on sponsoring Putin's greedy bureaucracy.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

  8. #8

    Default

    Quite looking forward to it now and yes I was in Moscow for the qualifier in 2007 and Marseille during the last Euros so know how it could all turn out

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kirill
    I am debating whether to go to Saint Petersburg for at least one match.
    The visa alone would cost me 60 euros and I am not keen on sponsoring Putin's greedy bureaucracy.
    If you get allocated a ticket then the fan id you receive as well counts as a free of charge visa Krill

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally Posted by IsleworthRanger
    If you get allocated a ticket then the fan id you receive as well counts as a free of charge visa Krill
    How do you get that? Have you been lucky?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Make sure you stick to the one beer per gameday limit that the Russian minister fella was talking about Isle
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

  12. #12

    Default

    One beer, one bear, no more comrade.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kirill
    How do you get that? Have you been lucky?
    I am guaranteed tickets for every England game because of the loyalty scheme the English FA run but you can apply for any game using the FIFA website

  14. Default

    Originally Posted by IsleworthRanger
    Seems there are a few of us heading out to Russia for the World Cup this year
    Good man.

    We should be conscripting anyone with a bit of tasty form and subsidising them to go out there well prepared. Plus anyone currently banged up as part of an amnesty. Earn your freedom in the motherland!

    In reality Putin will have everyone on best behaviour, you'll have a great time.

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally Posted by hal9thou
    Good man.

    We should be conscripting anyone with a bit of tasty form and subsidising them to go out there well prepared. Plus anyone currently banged up as part of an amnesty. Earn your freedom in the motherland!

    In reality Putin will have everyone on best behaviour, you'll have a great time.
    give charlie bronson parole and free tickets to every england game

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •