No announcement yet.

Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no pinkie my friend my biggest single problem at QPR ans has been for the past 4 years is the chairman.

Comment

Message from Fernandes

Ok basically quick summary he's saying were short sighted as fans as to the good work going on and that the clubs doing some good work and back ollie and he's cutting tweets back. And the academy doing well

Ok my message back to TF in 5 years you pi$$ed up 250 million you cut back tweets as were shite most weeks yep academy getting better and kids doing well which is good as you signed parking no-one so far even a loan.

As a fan TF im not asking us to build a stadium next week or sign Lionel messi in january either i would like us to show more b@llocks towards ollie and 6 run losing streaks. am i happy to finish mid way up the league, yep while we rebuild but i dont see TF as the right guy to do it on his record to date or ollie to be part of a long term plan on the basis i dont think you got a friggin clue how to rebuild or any real business acumen either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Youre like coronation street 73 you are last week it was you dont think the players are playing for the manager, every week/day its a new problem made up
        In fairness, I'd far rather watch Coronation Street than the sh1t Holloway serves up most weeks.

At least the actors tend to play the same part on a consistent basis. If IH were directing it, we'd have Eva in a beige jacket holding a shopping bag running the builders yard.

Comment

You can't have that many characters in a Twitter post mate
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

My message to TF would break site rules.

Comment

Tony Fernandes has posted on Twitter to back manager Ian Holloway and criticise the ‘short-termness’ of some QPR fans. on West london

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                My message to TF would break site rules.
                Guys a plank £30 plus quid to watch lynch play up front he can

Comment

he can !!!!!!

Comment

I only follow Chico and the cheeky girls on Twitter so would not know what uncle bungle says
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sounds like he's getting pelted from the fans by the sound of it

Obviously knows fans are becoming really pisssed off with things at the moment

Only seven points off relegation if we go down people will totally hate him dangerous ground Tony

Comment

No investment or loans or anything at present really worrying as team not good enough at present by a long shot

Don't kid yourselves anyone we are def in a relegation battle this year wait and see both lovers and haters

Comment

The short memory line of tweet is very baffling as that can only be taken one way. This bloke has played the nice guy part since day one so strange he suddenly changes tact?

Comment

He wont go,Ollie wont go,Ferdinand wont go and nothing will
                            change until the money is recouped from Ooc and the housing fiasco.

They may have written it off but the debt is still there and owed to those
                            who wrote it off,said this many times.

If you had lost over 200 mill wouldnt you hang around till you got it back
                            Its so bloody obvious,we are treading water and becalmed.

No more real money will be invested until the above happens
                            and yet when and if it happens he will cut and run.

So get used to it folks as i said in another post a long hard journey
                            ahead just hope we stay in the Championship think thats the best we can
                            hope for...... sorry

Comment

Spot on Bill only ever been about OOC to him and his cronies.

Comment

Just seen Uncle Bungle's latest tweets. Banging on about short sighted fans and a need for patience. Usual tosh, blokes deluded!

Comment

Working...
                                X