19,000 fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    They still don't have a bigger fanbase than us. It's all about Loftus Rd and its shortcomings as modern stadia/football day out for the family.
    I’m not so sure think they have decent argument that they do going on recent years and current attendances

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      I think Fulham picked up a lot of young fans during their PL stint. I think it coincides with the massive rise in popularity of the PL that we missed out on. We're definitely more of a spit and sawdust kind of club and that's our character. You get young Brentford and Fulham fans play acting at being lads or geezers. I might be wrong but I'd rather have our club rough around the edges with a hard-core 9000 fans turning out everyweek than those stupid paper clapers and wanna be lads.

100% agree. I stood by the end of Ellerslie Road when we last played Fulham whilst waiting for my mate. There were loads of young wanabee hoolies who clearly hadn't got a clue how to get to their end. The police they kept asking found it hilarious.

Comment

Working...
      X