19,000 fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Good shout about the strikers, Cairney has not been great this season and think they would rather keep sessignon than Cairney from what I have heard.
    Maybe they’ll buy Smith back from us. Whaddya reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      cracking crowd down the clottage against Burton. Were they handing out free happy clappers

The only fools were the 11,000 of us that showed up yesterday to watch that absolute GARBAGE. Holloway Out! Ferdinand Out! Crap Hartlepool Bloke Out! Bungle Out! I need to lie down

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
        The only fools were the 11,000 of us that showed up yesterday to watch that absolute GARBAGE. Holloway Out! Ferdinand Out! Crap Hartlepool Bloke Out! Bungle Out! I need to lie down
        I was one of them. My mate said 'never mind you making the trek from Devon, I'm wondering why I bother from Ruislip'
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          Ł1 for kids and Ł25 for adults
          Good prices, a good manager/ coach and play good football, what is there to learn by QPR?

Comment

"Il faut cultiver notre jardin"

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              I was one of them. My mate said 'never mind you making the trek from Devon, I'm wondering why I bother from Ruislip'
              I don't mind admitting that I am no longer bothering to watch the tripe served up by Ollie the wollie

Comment

our hardcore will always turn up but if i was a neutral that wanted to go watch a championship game in london , i know where i'd go

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  our hardcore will always turn up but if i was a neutral that wanted to go watch a championship game in london , i know where i'd go
                  and id rather Loftus Rd was 3/4 s full of our hardcore than their ground 1/3 full of their hardcore and rest made up of away fans and tourists

F uck fulham
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    and id rather Loftus Rd was 3/4 s full of our hardcore than their ground 1/3 full of their hardcore and rest made up of away fans and tourists

F uck fulham
                    This

Comment

[QUOTE=vespa;1673553]and id rather Loftus Rd was 3/4 s full of our hardcore than their ground 1/3 full of their hardcore and rest made up of away fans and tourists

F uck fulham[/QUO so would i mate , but a neutral / tourist probably wouldn't chose us , over cheaper prices and who's playing the " better" football

Comment

They still don't have a bigger fanbase than us. It's all about Loftus Rd and its shortcomings as modern stadia/football day out for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          "Il faut cultiver notre jardin"
                          Not sure about the gardener though....

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Good prices, a good manager/ coach and play good football, what is there to learn by QPR?
                            How to get back into the premiership at the first attempt?
                            How to win a play off final?

Comment

19,000 ?

9,000 of those are butlers forced to go along to get in the queues for the sherry and canapes when requested.
                              Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 22-01-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I think Fulham picked up a lot of young fans during their PL stint. I think it coincides with the massive rise in popularity of the PL that we missed out on. We're definitely more of a spit and sawdust kind of club and that's our character. You get young Brentford and Fulham fans play acting at being lads or geezers. I might be wrong but I'd rather have our club rough around the edges with a hard-core 9000 fans turning out everyweek than those stupid paper clapers and wanna be lads.

Comment

Working...
                                X