No announcement yet.

Wszolek unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IH is our biggest problem playing the wrong system, playing players out of position probably pissing them off, and we will end up losing our better players the few we have, TF is having the wool pulled over his eyes by people like LF who wants to keep his job and believing some of the bullsh*t that IH comes out with.

TF needs to get a lot tougher with these guys, tell them if things don't improve your out, the fans are now talking with their feet if it doesn't improve they will not be coming back until it does, it is money we can not afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      IH is our biggest problem playing the wrong system, playing players out of position probably pissing them off.
      Wonder how p*ssed off the LB Robinson is after being asked to play CB and, arguably, becoming the first name on the team sheet and will almost certainly be named player of the season ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Wonder how p*ssed off the LB Robinson is after being asked to play CB and, arguably, becoming the first name on the team sheet and will almost certainly be named player of the season ?
        One example of it working what about the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I think Fernandes is a better chairman now when he joined the club Shania. I do also think he is less interested in making the club a success on the pitch, having had his fingers burnt and learned a few hard lessons. I also think it's true that he is hoping to find was to recoup some of his losses through the London property market, using the club as a vehicle.

All in all, he's been a very poor chairman. But at the same time, I don't see anyone else coming in being able to do any better with FFP hanging over us. The section of our fans that seem intent on hounding him really do concern me.
          My opinion is the same. But also; it really concerns me that he is turning a blind eye to Olli`s many shortcomings as a manager and coach which for most of us is plain to see.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

What, Robinson who has always stated that centre half is his favoured position and volunteered to play there when we had a crisis at centre half? Yeah, tactical masterclass from Ollie that, saying yes when a bloke put his hand up.

Let's be honest, most of Ollie's whacky ideas in playing players out of their normal positions don't work. Some would argue that Grant Hall in holding midfield was a success. Might have been in 1 or 2 matches, but on the whole he ain't good enough with the ball at his feet to play there. BOS looked good in 1 game this season when used as a number 10, and yeah ok, give him credit for Robinson if you want, even if that is only telling half the story. Everything else he has tried has been garbage. Bidwell, Pawel and Cousins as wing backs, awful, all of that. In fact the whole system is just totally wrong for us. Wheeler as a lone striker against Derby.....utterly embarrassing.

Chucking Lynch up front against Boro took the biscuit though. I think that was a tactical ploy he learned watching Bookham Colts U12's against Purley Panthers down at Bookham rec the previous weekend. Bookham were getting mullered so they stuck the big kid up front and hoofed it to him. He scored a hat-trick and his dad bought him ice cream after the game. Ollie assumed it would work just as well for us!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 23-01-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              One example of it working what about the rest?
              Who is out of position then? Cousins and Pavel (although he played RWB in Italy).

Comment

What, Robinson who has always stated that centre half is his favoured position and volunteered to play there when we had a crisis at centre half? Yeah, tactical masterclass from Ollie that, saying yes when a bloke put his hand up.

Robinson came to us as a LB, went on loan to Huddersfield as a LB and has played over 100 games as a LB.

Wonder how p*ssed off he was in those 100 games "out of position" then....

Comment

Robinson came to us as a LB, went on loan to Huddersfield as a LB and has played over 100 games as a LB.

Wonder how p*ssed off he was in those 100 games "out of position" then....
                  Converted to a left back by Liverpool when they brought into the first team mate. A decision made because he was seen as a bit too lightweight to play centre half at the top level. Probably fair to be honest, particularly when he was starting out as a teenager.

This article talks a little bit about it. http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...nson-bares-all

Comment

Converted to a left back by Liverpool when they brought into the first team mate. A decision made because he was seen as a bit too lightweight to play centre half at the top level. Probably fair to be honest, particularly when he was starting out as a teenager.

This article talks a little bit about it. http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...nson-bares-all
                    Interesting read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Interesting read.
                      Really good article mate. Gives you a real insight into how hard it can be for these young lads coming through, particularly when a serious injury happens. Bloke's gone from playing with Steven Gerrard, to sitting on a treatment table at Huddersfield trying to save his career in a matter of months.

The bit in that article that concerns me a bit is where he says he felt let down by Harry's decision to send him on loan straight after signing him from Liverpool. I rate Robinson and really hope he stays with us. But the fact is he's out of contract in less than 5 months, and if there are hard feelings around the loan to Huddersfield and the injury that followed, perhaps there isn't much loyalty there?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        The bit in that article that concerns me a bit is where he says he felt let down by Harry's decision to send him on loan straight after signing him from Liverpool. I rate Robinson and really hope he stays with us. But the fact is he's out of contract in less than 5 months, and if there are hard feelings around the loan to Huddersfield and the injury that followed, perhaps there isn't much loyalty there?!!
                        Loan to Huddersfield was under different times at QPR. To be fair, the club have supported him through a long time out from injury too.

Got to say I never rated Robinson at LB but I can see him as Captain at CB once Ned's contract is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Great read. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                          X