Wszolek unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Firstly im not ecstatic at all matey, and you are talking absolute rubbish if you think we`d be better off without freeman on the pitch, just about sums up everything there.
    Freeman needs coaching - too many circles, too many stepovers, stop beating someone then turn back to beat him again. Clearly talented but pass the f ucking ball sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      Freeman needs coaching - too many circles, too many stepovers, stop beating someone then turn back to beat him again. Clearly talented but pass the f ucking ball sooner!
      If hes got no one showing for the ball or hes getting closed down hes going to struggle obviously.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If hes got no one showing for the ball or hes getting closed down hes going to struggle obviously.
        Pinkie, he doesn't pass because he hasn't got his head up. Holds the ball far too long. A decent manager would see that.

Comment

Firstly im not ecstatic at all matey, and you are talking absolute rubbish if you think we`d be better off without freeman on the pitch, just about sums up everything there.
          Ollie will be getting jealous you bigging up Freeman. Playing Freeman on the left in 442 means, er, he's on the pitch. Understand? Ditto behind Smith in 4411. As in playing. That. Means. Freeman. Is. On The. Pitch. Clear enough for you? I'm sorry you couldn't follow that. If we were to play someone else on the left- the wonderful Bright for instance- then of the three of Freeman, Luongo and Scowen, I'd play Luongo and Scowen as the middle two. Because they're tighter defensively. The team performance and results is what should matter. It does to most on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            "If people are talking about Pav and they’ve seen that he’s not in the team, he’s not in the team because Furs did brilliantly last week and that’s who I needed,”

That's fine Ollie but he doesn't HAVE TO PLAY RWB. He is a very good attacking winger/midfielder. Would have been a much better option than BOS yesterday.
            i'm telling you, he will get rid of any decent player we have and sign cheap tat as replacement.

he will destroy this club before he leaves.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Think he is really not helped when trying to form an understanding with Bidwell down the left who is just not an attack minded player.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Think he is really not helped when trying to form an understanding with Bidwell down the left who is just not an attack minded player.
                Yep. Or when he's no out on either flank. He's a talented player, but his talents aren't being out to best use. That would be down to somebody other than Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Ollie will be getting jealous you bigging up Freeman. Playing Freeman on the left in 442 means, er, he's on the pitch. Understand? Ditto behind Smith in 4411. As in playing. That. Means. Freeman. Is. On The. Pitch. Clear enough for you? I'm sorry you couldn't follow that. If we were to play someone else on the left- the wonderful Bright for instance- then of the three of Freeman, Luongo and Scowen, I'd play Luongo and Scowen as the middle two. Because they're tighter defensively. The team performance and results is what should matter. It does to most on here.
                  You was on about we`d be better offf without him on the pitch doh

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    i'm telling you, he will get rid of any decent player we have and sign cheap tat as replacement.

he will destroy this club before he leaves.
                    Yeah couldnt agree more, tat being scowen baptiste freeman smith, gowd the list is endless of rubbish hes brought in

Comment

You was on about we`d be better offf without him on the pitch doh
                      OK. I give up. Nailing jam to the ceiling is easier than explaining things to you......

Comment

OK. I give up. Nailing jam to the ceiling is easier than explaining things to you......
                        Ha i dont real give a tbh, you was the one making out we`d be better without freeman on the pitch 77, thats all i was stating what you had said

Comment

Ha i dont real give a tbh, you was the one making out we`d be better without freeman on the pitch 77, thats all i was stating what you had said
                          One more time: Under certain circumstances playing a formation other than 352. He's not f acking God.

Comment

One more time: Under certain circumstances playing a formation other than 352. He's not f acking God.

Comment

Pinkie, he doesn't pass because he hasn't got his head up. Holds the ball far too long. A decent manager would see that.
                              Al there was a time 2nd half where Freeman was on the ball and the punters around me in u/loft shouting at the players to make themselves available and he had to turn back more than once to find a pass

Comment

I think he possibly has problems upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X