Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was Pav's last decent game for us?

Comment

Think Pavel a better play right now over Furlong who, after a very decent game against Burton, looked anemic v Middlesbrough yesterday. Also need to drop Bidwell; totally lacks an attacking threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        When was Pav's last decent game for us?
        When was pav last consistently used in his best position?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
          Think Pavel a better play right now over Furlong who, after a very decent game against Burton, looked anemic v Middlesbrough yesterday. Also need to drop Bidwell; totally lacks an attacking threat.
          Pavel and Furlong are 2 different players and neither are a RWB.

As for Bidwell lacking an attacking threat, name me one player who did pose an attacking threat yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            When was pav last consistently used in his best position?
            Consistently is irrelevent - only the love child trio get consistently picked in midfield. Used in best position is key and the last time he had a decent game in his best position was Ipswich at home.

Comment

Reading away last year in front of Furlong.

Comment

Reckon Olli is buying two new wingbacks now that Wszolek is off then. I hope we have scouted them properly.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Reckon Olli is buying two new now that Wszolek is off then. I hope we have scouted them properly.
                  Lets hope so Shania

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                    Lets hope so Shania
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Best we’ve looked under Ollie was about a year ago and Pav was one of main reasons for that. Selling him would be stupid. So we’ll probably do it and then the Ollie lovers will claim it’s FFP.
                      Yes he a d Sylla looked good together in attack and now neither can get a start.

Comment

He's unhappy! Front row seat, legroom. We have to pay to watch!

Comment

I reckon it could all start getting a bit nasty between the fans and the board/manager if we start selling fans favourites like Pawel.

Having seen some of the abuse Fernandes has been taking on Twitter, I do worry a bit about things boiling over. As much as I think Fernandes has been a disaster, we definitely don't want him upping and leaving. Certainly not hastily cos the fans have hounded him out anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I reckon it could all start getting a bit nasty between the fans and the board/manager if we start selling fans favourites like Pawel.

Having seen some of the abuse Fernandes has been taking on Twitter, I do worry a bit about things boiling over. As much as I think Fernandes has been a disaster, we definitely don't want him upping and leaving. Certainly not hastily cos the fans have hounded him out anyway!
                            What's he doing to change fan perception?

Comment

Always been one of my fears. Players like pawel and sylla both gone backwards under Ollie but of played properly good at this level. We end up selling them cheap as underperforming and want out. Makes things worse between fans and board and escalates. Is making a difficult situation a lot worse.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure that many fans don't want that.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2