Wszolek unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Where's all the hype come from ?? He's ok no more than that ! I've seen enough of him to make that judgement but if punters want to allow their view on the manager to bull up an average player at best then that's all I hat needs saying
    Well I imagine that’s because we don’t see him as “average”. You think he’s average, I dont......hence why the rest of your comment is rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Well I imagine that’s because we don’t see him as “average”. You think he’s average, I dont......hence why the rest of your comment is rubbish.
      This. The only opinion that fella and his mate allow is that 'Ollie is great'.

Comment

One of the various players who have gone backwards under Mollie which outnumbers those who have improved. Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          This. The only opinion that fella and his mate allow is that 'Ollie is great'.
          I'm sick to death of telling people like you I'm open to Holloway going or staying constant change gets the club nowhere even you for all your moaning moaning can't deny if he goes now or most likely in June he will have left the squad in a better state than he found it , or in your mind is Robinson being our best defender and Scowens Baptiste Freeman Bright and Luongo playing his best football for us just coincidence

Comment

Tbh after yesterday, under this manager, the boy is right to leave. Holloway took the p iss at half time going 451/433 by putting the left sided Bright on the right instead of playing Pawel there. The fact that Bright thereafter refused to play on the right, endlessly ran inside and to the middle, and never once combined with Furlong is an illustration of the ineptitude of Holloway and the limitations of the player. All the while a right sided winger with talent is benchment.

Comment

I'm sick to death of telling people like you I'm open to Holloway going or staying constant change gets the club nowhere even you for all your moaning moaning can't deny if he goes now or most likely in June he will have left the squad in a better state than he found it , or in your mind is Robinson being our best defender and Scowens Baptiste Freeman Bright and Luongo playing his best football for us just coincidence
              I'll reply- fully- once I've finished having sex.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Best we’ve looked under Ollie was about a year ago and Pav was one of main reasons for that. Selling him would be stupid. So we’ll probably do it and then the Ollie lovers will claim it’s FFP.
                This is the point where the DoF should be stepping in and telling Ollie that he cannot sell one of our best assets and he should be doing more to keep the player happy. Not one for player power and forcing the managers hand, but in this instance it's correct. He is genuinely one of our best Players and the manager should be finding a way of involving him more in matches.

Comment

I'm increasingly of the opinion that fetishising the midfield three is the problem. Individually they are good players, but collectively that add little. Persevering with them explaining the s hitty wing back system. I'd play 442 with Scowen and Luongo in the middle. Freeman could do with being on the left or being benched for the good of the team. Wszolek on the right. Bright, from what I've seen, is far from being a good player. Baptiste is a solid, championship centre back. Good lad. Ollie, tbh, is marginally better than Jimmy football wise, but worse result wise. They're both s hit. And our club is sooooooo badly run. Everyone knows how poor it is. Save you and Pinkie largely.

Comment

I'm increasingly of the opinion that fetishising the midfield three is the problem. Individually they are good players, but collectively that add little. Persevering with them explaining the s hitty wing back system. I'd play 442 with Scowen and Luongo in the middle. Freeman could do with being on the left or being benched for the good of the team. Wszolek on the right. Bright, from what I've seen, is far from being a good player. Baptiste is a solid, championship centre back. Good lad. Ollie, tbh, is marginally better than Jimmy football wise, but worse result wise. They're both s hit. And our club is sooooooo badly run. Everyone knows how poor it is. Save you and Pinkie largely.
                    30 minutes pretty impressive. Does that include a ciggie afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      30 minutes pretty impressive. Does that include a ciggie afterwards?
                      LOL. To be frank she wasn't up to much that Gillian Anderson.......

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Who can blame him for wanting to go, decent player who has been ruined by the shambles of a system that our manager insists on playing.
                        Correct

Comment

oh my god, another one who thinks we`re better off benching freeman ffs, priceless
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

oh my god, another one who thinks we`re better off benching freeman ffs, priceless
                            Miles. Better. Off. Largely because the s hitty system your s hitty manager players is, well, shitty. The team performance comes before everything else. And the result. You might be ecstatic losing 0-3 at home playing s hit with three central midfielders but most of us aren't. So of the three I think Scowen and Luongo offer more defensively. Freeman can play left side (I said so in the original post) or behind Smith in 4411, but the 351 s hit has to stop. Or so everyone bar you and Ollie thinks.

Comment

Can't you comprehend there's others to blame for the state of the club not just who happens to manager ! We are under threat of FFP and we've had rack and stack ### for three years just look what a great amount of Dross has been through the club in that time just a couple Gobern Gladwin ok not a lot money has been spent but wages still have to be paid plus the bigger the squad the more dissatisfied players you have ,are you telling me I don't know how poor things are because I see there is more than the manager to blame you say the football is marginally better than JFHs I would go further and say JFHs football was better than Ramsey's football , Holloway is here untill the end of the season and will leave the squad better than he found it

Comment

Miles. Better. Off. Largely because the s hitty system your s hitty manager players is, well, shitty. The team performance comes before everything else. And the result. You might be ecstatic losing 0-3 at home playing s hit with three central midfielders but most of us aren't. So of the three I think Scowen and Luongo offer more defensively. Freeman can play left side (I said so in the original post) or behind Smith in 4411, but the 351 s hit has to stop. Or so everyone bar you and Ollie thinks.
                                Firstly im not ecstatic at all matey, and you are talking absolute rubbish if you think we`d be better off without freeman on the pitch, just about sums up everything there.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X