Wszolek unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Where's all the hype come from ?? He's ok no more than that ! I've seen enough of him to make that judgement but if punters want to allow their view on the manager to bull up an average player at best then that's all I hat needs saying
    agree he may beat a man now and again but adds very little in the 90 mins if he did he'd be in the team every week

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      If we were to play someone else on the left- the wonderful Bright for instance- then of the three of Freeman, Luongo and Scowen, I'd play Luongo and Scowen as the middle two. Because they're tighter defensively. The team performance and results is what should matter. It does to most on here.
      That midfield trio HAS to be broken up IMO. Reliance on that is suffocating the rest of the squad.

Comment

I wont be wearing no black armband if he goes.
        Hes not even our best substitute imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          That midfield trio HAS to be broken up IMO. Reliance on that is suffocating the rest of the squad.
          Been saying this for months. Manager is too stubborn or thick to see it though ( probably both). It’s been clear as day even for the few games we’ve won. Won’t make any difference if he blindly and willfully persists with WBs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Been saying this for months. Manager is too stubborn or thick to see it though ( probably both). It’s been clear as day even for the few games we’ve won. Won’t make any difference if he blindly and willfully persists with WBs though.
            yep, could easily do a 4 man midfield of freeman, luongo, scowen and pavel which would offer way more than the midfield trio and wingbacks

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              I wouldn't be so sure that many fans don't want that.
              Plenty of fans do want it mate. Problem is they haven't thought through the potential repercussions if he does. Could be a lot worse, ask Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                agree he may beat a man now and again but adds very little in the 90 mins if he did he'd be in the team every week
                He was a very handy player for us back in the days when we played him in his correct position. He's totally ineffective as a wing back. We've taken a player who was a real threat for us, and through poor management have reduced him to nothing more than a work horse. I think it's a disgrace to be honest with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  He was a very handy player for us back in the days when we played him in his correct position. He's totally ineffective as a wing back. We've taken a player who was a real threat for us, and through poor management have reduced him to nothing more than a work horse. I think it's a disgrace to be honest with you!
                  Spot on, but Olli will not see it. Only God knows why..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Plenty of fans do want it mate. Problem is they haven't thought through the potential repercussions if he does. Could be a lot worse, ask Blackburn.
                    Exactly, and you can't tell them either. Whether he's liked or hated, we'd be a lot worse off without him. It's not like some sheikh is waiting to buy us.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Exactly, and you can't tell them either. Whether he's liked or hated, we'd be a lot worse off without him. It's not like some sheikh is waiting to buy us.

your opinion and nothing more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                        How's it a matter of opinion that we could be worse off without Tony Fernandes and his cronies? It's a matter of fact mate. These guys have bankrolled the club to the tune of nearly 300m quid over the course of the last 6 and a half years. Of course most of that money was required because of poor decisions made by our board and management, but regardless, it was required and the board paid it.

At one point we actually owed the shareholders this money in the form of a 277m quid debt to a holdings company. If you believe everything that you read, this debt is no longer there and this money was 'converted to shares'. At the time it was split 66% owned by Fernandes and his partners, Kamarudin Meranun and Ruben Gnanalingam, then the remainder with the Mittals.

Now I assume if there is no physical debt now, and only a number of significantly over valued shares kicking around, Fernandes and his cronies are no longer able to pull out and take their money with, forcing us into administration. But they could asset strip, sell anything the club has that is worth anything, get some cash in the bank and either pay themselves a directors dividend, or use it to push up the sale value of the club. I'm pretty sure Tango and Cash were adopting this tactic prior to the sale to Fernandes.

For all we know, Fernandes could be asset right stripping now. All of our prime assets (other than the stadium) seem to be available for the right price at the moment, and there is no clear message from the board as to where the proceeds from these sales will go. They are all hiding behind FFP as an excuse.

The point is we do not want to force the chairman and/or the board into an acrimonious exit from the club. If they wanted to be vindictive, they could absolutely bury us!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 23-01-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Posters need to pay attention to the old adage be carefully what you wish for ! They may well walk and us as I've said as AFC QPR ground sharing with Hillingdon borough , yes he's made calamitous fark ups , but I don't have himp

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                            How's that then? Do you have inside knowledge that a rich guy is waiting in the wings to snap us up? If that's the case why hasn't he done it already? And please tell me how, financially, we will be better off without Fernandes at this moment in time? I'll wait.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

How's it a matter of opinion that we could be worse off without Tony Fernandes and his cronies? It's a matter of fact mate. These guys have bankrolled the club to the tune of nearly 300m quid over the course of the last 6 and a half years. Of course most of that money was required because of poor decisions made by our board and management, but regardless, it was required and the board paid it.

At one point we actually owed the shareholders this money in the form of a 277m quid debt to a holdings company. If you believe everything that you read, this debt is no longer there and this money was 'converted to shares'. At the time it was split 66% owned by Fernandes and his partners, Kamarudin Meranun and Ruben Gnanalingam, then the remainder with the Mittals.

Now I assume if there is no physical debt now, and only a number of significantly over valued shares kicking around, Fernandes and his cronies are no longer able to pull out and take their money with, forcing us into administration. But they could asset strip, sell anything the club has that is worth anything, get some cash in the bank and either pay themselves a directors dividend, or use it to push up the sale value of the club. I'm pretty sure Tango and Cash were adopting this tactic prior to the sale to Fernandes.

For all we know, Fernandes could be asset right stripping now. All of our prime assets (other than the stadium) seem to be available for the right price at the moment, and there is no clear message from the board as to where the proceeds from these sales will go. They are all hiding behind FFP as an excuse.

The point is we do not want to force the chairman and/or the board into an acrimonious exit from the club. If they wanted to be vindictive, they could absolutely bury us!
                              Speaking 2018, Olli is the problem, not Fernandes.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Speaking 2018, Olli is the problem, not Fernandes.
                                I think Fernandes is a better chairman now than when he joined the club Shania. I do also think he is less interested in making the club a success on the pitch, having had his fingers burnt and learned a few hard lessons. I also think it's true that he is hoping to find ways to recoup some of his losses through the London property market, using the club as a vehicle.

All in all, he's been a very poor chairman. But at the same time, I don't see anyone else coming in being able to do any better with FFP hanging over us. The section of our fans that seem intent on hounding him really do concern me.
                                Last edited by Tarbie; 23-01-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X