Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wszolek unhappy

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f....co/aHgGzHMGsT

If he played a formation that suited our players he could play furs and pav. He could also play pav in his strongest position one that he should flourish in. He’s our best right sided player in my opinion and he’s probably frustrated being played at wing back and that’s not his position. Play 4-4-2 and play players in their correct positions. It’s not a lot to expect

Comment

Been told he can go hasnt he?
      I know it could be paper rubbish, but i reckon he will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Been told he can go hasnt he?
        I know it could be paper rubbish, but i reckon he will go.
        I think your right kev. Would be a very poor decision

Comment

See it in the Sun on friday, so not just WLS mate.

Comment

"If people are talking about Pav and they’ve seen that he’s not in the team, he’s not in the team because Furs did brilliantly last week and that’s who I needed,”

That's fine Ollie but he doesn't HAVE TO PLAY RWB. He is a very good attacking winger/midfielder. Would have been a much better option than BOS yesterday.

Comment

Olli is obviously satisfied with our position at the moment. Oh well.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Probably the best player at the club. We don't play with wingers despite signing about 10 of them so probably best for all involved that either Pav or Ollie are moved on.

I know who I would move but Pav will be going.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Probably the best player at the club. We don't play with wingers despite signing about 10 of them so probably best for all involved that either Pav or Ollie are moved on.

Sad but true.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Who can blame him for wanting to go, decent player who has been ruined by the shambles of a system that our manager insists on playing.

Comment

The way that p rick of a manager has treated that boy is nothing short of criminal. Never been played in his proper position all season. Typical of that wrongngheaded muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

This. Can you imagine Sexton playing Dave Thomas as full of wing back? I wish Ollie would just f uck off. I'm sick of his mediocrity and stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          This. Can you imagine Sexton playing Dave Thomas as full of wing back? I wish Ollie would just f uck off. I'm sick of his mediocrity and stupidity.
                          To Watford maybe
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Best we’ve looked under Ollie was about a year ago and Pav was one of main reasons for that. Selling him would be stupid. So we’ll probably do it and then the Ollie lovers will claim it’s FFP.

Comment

Where's all the hype come from ?? He's ok no more than that ! I've seen enough of him to make that judgement but if punters want to allow their view on the manager to bull up an average player at best then that's all I hat needs saying

Comment

Working...
                              X