Wszolek unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    I think he possibly has problems upstairs.
    Never had you down as a sheep jimmy tbh, whats youre comment to do with what i was just repeating what 77 had said?
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Polish international winger can't get game for a bottom half 2nd tier English side cos ####wit manager plays him full back shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Polish international winger can't get game for a bottom half 2nd tier English side cos ####wit manager plays him full back shocker.
        If he’s not going to be played by Holloway then we may as well sell him. I want him to stay and play but he’s wasted at wing back or worst on the bench

Comment

I’m slowly going off Freeman and I will throw something else in he’s not a team player

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I’m slowly going off Freeman and I will throw something else in he’s not a team player

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Freeman needs coaching - too many circles, too many stepovers, stop beating someone then turn back to beat him again. Clearly talented but pass the f ucking ball sooner!
              Very one footed and tends to try to hold on to the ball for too long.

Honestly don't think that he is being helped by the system we play.

Comment

His form hasn't been great recently. Needs to be less greedy a lot of the time too. I do think he's a very good player for this level if we are talking about ability. Perhaps he might come under a bit of pressure now with Eze capable of playing in the attacking midfield role?

The one for me in our midfield 3 who possibly isn't as good as we thought he was is Scowen. Looked a real find in his first few months, has looked bang average in many games of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  His form hasn't been great recently. Needs to be less greedy a lot of the time too. I do think he's a very good player for this level if we are talking about ability. Perhaps he might come under a bit of pressure now with Eze capable of playing in the attacking midfield role?

The one for me in our midfield 3 who possibly isn't as good as we thought he was is Scowen. Looked a real find in his first few months, has looked bang average in many games of late.

But so have we, and that is most probably not a coincidence. IMO The midfield under Olli is too just running around without an individual plan. If the attackers also lacks a plan, the team suffers as a whole. Simples.
                  Last edited by Shania; 21-01-2018, 05:57 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    But so have we, and that is most probably not a coincidence.
                    Yeah, fair enough Shania.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Yeah, fair enough Shania.
                      Think so.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Have to agree that the midfield 3 is clouding Ollies judgment
                        he can't see past them in his system and needs to break them up and
                        go 442 with freeman on n the left or 4411 with freeman as a number
                        10 or possibly drop him (tin hat on). Ok

Comment

Our supposed strength is actually our biggest weakness which is the said midfield three I stated 6 weeks ago that Freeman needed dropping due to his inability to play for the benefit of the team and got pelters for daring to suggest it. Would rather have pawel.as an out and out winger than keep the three on the pitch and this absurd wing back system.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Never had you down as a sheep jimmy tbh, whats youre comment to do with what i was just repeating what 77 had said?
                            Never a sheep mate. Just think you're a bit mental!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Never a sheep mate. Just think you're a bit mental!
                              Ha ha........that made me chuckle!

Comment

OP.
                                Wszolek not happy, any professional footballer should be unhappy about not starting. Wouldn't expect anything less.

He is a good player who should be getting a go but for all the reasons only known to Ollie he isn't
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X