Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why on Earth aren't we making loan signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Yes they have. There was a few post on here saying we just give the so called youngsters a go and then strengthen in the summer. Well after watching yesterday, I think they maybe out of their depth.
    They've had like 2 or 3 games to get accustomed to this level of football and theyre now out of their depth? No wonder youngsters fail at QPR.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      They've had like 2 or 3 games to get accustomed to this level of football and theyre now out of their depth? No wonder youngsters fail at QPR.
      I liked the look of Eze when he came on yesterday. Was madness finishing the game with 4 attackers on the pitch though, and really not an ideal way for a young lad to make his debut.

Agree with you that it's wrong to suggest these young players are looking out of their depth. We were up against a quality side yesterday with a number of players that could hold their own in the Premier League. No disgrace at all that these young guys from our academy looked 2nd best a lot of the time. Personally I have faith that the likes of BOS, Smyth, Eze and Oteh will be good enough for this level. We just need to show a little patience. I'd much sooner see young players like this working hard and learning their trade than watch some of the parasites we've had in the last 5 or 6 season. I just really wish they were learning their trade under a better manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I liked the look of Eze when he came on yesterday. Was madness finishing the game with 4 attackers on the pitch though, and really not an ideal way for a young lad to make his debut.

Agree with you that it's wrong to suggest these young players are looking out of their depth. We were up against a quality side yesterday with a number of players that could hold their own in the Premier League. No disgrace at all that these young guys from our academy looked 2nd best a lot of the time. Personally I have faith that the likes of BOS, Smyth, Eze and Oteh will be good enough for this level. We just need to show a little patience. I'd much sooner see young players like this working hard and learning their trade than watch some of the parasites we've had in the last 5 or 6 season. I just really wish they were learning their trade under a better manager.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Robinson has been great at cb but was chucked out to left back to keep the cumbersome lynch in the side yesterday. Bidwell has not improved one iota under Holloway, Sylla has been in and out and not exactly blossomed under Holloway. Our midfield three for all their plaudits what exactly do they create? Yesterday Lynch was by passing them 1st half for a good old left foot lash up the pitch.
          You don't think we looked better with four at the back ? Be fair he couldn't chuck Lynch out to left back

Comment

Lynch should never have been on the pitch, Bidwell at LB with Robbo at CB for me all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Agree 100%. Also they’ll have to laugh at his jokes and do the Hill of hell.
              hahaha. state of the art preseason training that.

points finger at a big hill............ "run up that lads"
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Uncle doing a grand job. Unsung hero.

Comment

Most of the players that have played well have been by default. Robinson would never have played at CB if not for injuries. The youngsters would never have been given a chance if Mackie had not got injured.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Lynch should never have been on the pitch, Bidwell at LB with Robbo at CB for me all day long.
                    If Smith is not upfront it is suicide not to play Lynch. We would be exposed at every corner to the six foot plus giants from the opposition.

Comment

Smith would have been up front as he came on at half time. Defended the first goal.well yesterday and nearly repeated the trick a few minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
                        If Smith is not upfront it is suicide not to play Lynch. We would be exposed at every corner to the six foot plus giants from the opposition.
                        Is this the Lynch that totally lost his man for the first goal?

Comment

The first goal was a shambles but the worse bit was whoever left Ayala a yard out without anyone near him.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
                            The first goal was a shambles but the worse bit was whoever left Ayala a yard out without anyone near him.
                            Yes as I said it was Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Yes as I said it was Lynch
                              Yeah I thought a free header was criminal so much for our defencive coach , I've noticed we never cover the far post when we have a corner or dead ball situation ,

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                hahaha. state of the art preseason training that.

points finger at a big hill............ "run up that lads"

But unfortunately there are a great many f acking problems.....

Comment

Working...
                                X