Anyone else bored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Now you had a dig at me yesterday bad mouthing me and now again,if you have a problem with me pm me and we`ll sort it
    I've respectfully declined your invitation that I leave the board. I've explained why.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      I've respectfully declined your invitation that I leave the board. I've explained why.
      When i said you know where the door is, i meant asin this thread if its boring you and i am why bother going to the effort to post? youre obviously bored and alittle wound up at the minute
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Midtable stability is incredibly boring and I have to hold up my hands and say I've stopped going. Would I go on the last game of the season in a must win relegatioj match most definitely but playing for nothing is better than fighting relegation. I just don't think any manager on this planet would make us successful with zero funds and I think if we are all being honest to our prediction pre season we all have to accept that Ollie has done more than most expected in terms of league table
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

WeAre, At what point would you describe QPR FC as being stable?? If we were stable we would be able to sign a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            I think most of those that complain are just fed up of seeing us get obvious things wrong. I think anyone with half a brain who understands the game can see we are set up wrong almost every game. Then there is the managers insistence on playing players who aren't performing week in, week out, when it's also obvious we have better players that aren't being selected.

Let's be honest, the only reason the youngsters are getting a game is because the manager was close to being sacked and the fans were calling for it. He basically admitted as much in his press conference after the Cardiff game.

I'll never get on another QPR fans case for letting off some steam about the current state of the club. We have suffered far more than most football fans have had to in the last 20 years. Tony Fernandes' tenure being the latest
            installment of that of that suffering. Our ticket prices are too high and what's being served up at present is rotten.

Sorry if my response in 'boring', just being honest!
            This 100%

Comment

Are we really a mid-table side? I’d take being a mid table side. Think we bottom third side and if not careful, can get dragged into a relegation fight.

Comment

I saw the game 73 and even though they played there game very well, more than anything they really kept there shape which made it very hard especially if we werent quick enough to break them down, the gulf in class was not huge, they had a very good day and we didnt especially upfront where nothing went right, and they had that traore which was the difference, in play we played very well possesion wise, i also think smithies could of done better with that stinger of a shot, also he should of been closed down
                Beg to differ mate. The gap in class and quality of the 2 sides was huge. They were well drilled, organised and clinical in front of goal.

We on the other hand were all over the gaff at times in the first half. And the manager resorted to chucking a centre half up front for 15 minutes. Sorry mate, do you think you'd see Pullis doing that? It's proper Sunday League stuff.

Admittedly we did improve in the second half when the manager switched us to 4-5-1. The exact formation that me and many others have been crying out for all season. I dunno if the penny will ever drop that this is the formation we should be playing every week!

Comment

Tarbie. It is the same every game we go behind, Food blender football chuck it in the mixer and hope we win the 2nd ball. All too predictable and their centre halves were up to the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Exactly. Acceptance.
                    But not for all opponents. I assumed Undecided meant acceptance for every game, I could be wrong.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Tarbie. It is the same every game we go behind, Food blender football chuck it in the mixer and hope we win the 2nd ball. All too predictable and their centre halves were up to the challenge.
                      You do talk rubbish sometimes 73, its football, if we go down a goal we like other teams have to chase the game, usually making the other team look good, even boro are good, but they had a very good day and with a player that shouldnt be in this league

Comment

Pinkie. Rubbish? When have we ever chased a game with any tactic other than a lump up to Smith?

Comment

Pinkie. Rubbish? When have we ever chased a game with any tactic other than a lump up to Smith?
                          Right so youve tried youre two pacey attackers upfront to get inbetween the boros big defenders and it hasnt worked, so take one off and smiths on second half, started playing with abit of width, so you think we shouldnt of done that, and while im at it bugger second balls youre saying?

Comment

and if Smith starts we don't even have that!

Comment

Pinkie. Good point you make about 2 pacey attackers. Explain when then in the first half the tactic was to hoof it up high to the giant 2 up top??

Comment

Right so youve tried youre two pacey attackers upfront to get inbetween the boros big defenders and it hasnt worked, so take one off and smiths on second half, started playing with abit of width, so you think we shouldnt of done that, and while im at it bugger second balls youre saying?
                                But we do the same every week mate. In fact, you know these days if Lynch and Smith are on the pitch at the same time, it's going to be hoofed onto Smith's head every time. Even worse when Lynch is on the pitch and Smith isn't cos he still hoofs the thing anyway.

We have some really decent midfielders and wingers at the club. As much as you like to downplay the quality of our squad, I promise you we really do have some great players in those positions for this level of football. Why can we not find something more intelligent to do when we are chasing a gain than just hoofing it up to a bloke who's 6ft4? It's park football mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X