Anyone else bored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else bored?

After every defeat it’s the same people moaning about how #### we are and after every win it’s the same people saying the opposite. For me we are a mid table team and some days we will be quality (Burton last week) and some weeks we will be #### like today. Just accept that this season is a transitional season and hopefully next season we can push on.

Before anyone asks do I accept us being this poor like we were today. In some ways yes cos we were beaten by the better team and even league leaders have off days like Wolves today. Do I like it? Of course not but as a mid table team we will have shocking performances like today. It’s the overreacting to every win and defeat that makes me laugh and frustrated at the same time.

We are in the dark about tactics, formations, targets, true figures about financial constraints and which team selection tombola is used each week.

Are we #Hit because we are or is it managerial?

While there are no definitive answers there will always be differing opinions.

Comment

I'm bored!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NuaK29J1fM
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I think most of those that complain are just fed up of seeing us get obvious things wrong. I think anyone with half a brain who understands the game can see we are set up wrong almost every game. Then there is the managers insistence on playing players who aren't performing week in, week out, when it's also obvious we have better players that aren't being selected.

Let's be honest, the only reason the youngsters are getting a game is because the manager was close to being sacked and the fans were calling for it. He basically admitted as much in his press conference after the Cardiff game.

I'll never get on another QPR fans case for letting off some steam about the current state of the club. We have suffered far more than most football fans have had to in the last 20 years. Tony Fernandes' tenure being the latest
        installment of that of that suffering. Our ticket prices are too high and what's being served up at present is rotten.

Sorry if my response in 'boring', just being honest!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 21-01-2018, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Got be honest and say think the cristicism after yesterday’s defeat has been nothing like after previous efforts and it’s been rather quiet

Think most accept that borough were simply better, which cannot be said for other defeats hence the uproar after them

On the subject matter moaning after a defeat is no more boring then the false crowing after one of our infrequent wins that everything is fantastic. Both equally tiresome

Comment

Just over 14.000 yesterday so people are obviously more than just bored at the minute they are voting with their feet. It will be very very interesting to see how they price season tickets and matchday tickets for next season as the pricing at the moment is far too high for what we are watching.

Comment

Not angry after yesterday as I half expected us to get beaten. Hardly any moaning on here though, which is surprising seeing as we were just thrashed at home.

Big problem I feel is our lack of ambition, on and off the pitch and apparent acceptance of it. Shambolic and such a shame.

Comment

Massive club that should be top 10 of the prem, its disgusting we are only lower mid of the championship and no wonder the natives are restless.
                With our fan base, trophies and rich history we could attract any buyers, so get everyone at the club out and start again.

Comment

SARA

Shock
                  Anger
                  Resignation
                  Acceptance

Classic response to unwelcome news.

Guess we've reached the final "A".

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                    SARA

Shock
                    Anger
                    Resignation
                    Acceptance

Classic response to unwelcome news.

Guess we've reached the final "A".
                    No. If we had lost the same way by the same scoreline to a team like Birmingham/Preston/Burton/Reading/Hull etc, I'd have been proper angry. Look at Boro's team and how much they spent on it, every player who started for them yesterday is a player, based on ability, that I'd rather have at QPR than the current crop, except Grant for Smithies. Sure they have underperformed in games this season but the fact remains they are a much better side than us, which is why, although I'm not happy we lost, I can accept it.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      No. If we had lost the same way by the same scoreline to a team like Birmingham/Preston/Burton/Reading/Hull etc, I'd have been proper angry. Look at Boro's team and how much they spent on it, every player who started for them yesterday is a player, based on ability, that I'd rather have at QPR than the current crop, except Grant for Smithies. Sure they have underperformed in games this season but the fact remains they are a much better side than us, which is why, although I'm not happy we lost, I can accept it.
                      Exactly. Acceptance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Massive club that should be top 10 of the prem, its disgusting we are only lower mid of the championship and no wonder the natives are restless.
                        With our fan base, trophies and rich history we could attract any buyers, so get everyone at the club out and start again.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Exactly. Acceptance.
                          Its not acceptance at all bakes, its not having a strop and keeping things/it in check! not panic or throw the toys etc, gets you nowhere & isnt acceptance at all

Comment

Pinkie. You may not accept but I would guess that the board are doing just that and have been for 3 years since Redknapp's departure. Boro were on a different level to us and shows how far we have dropped when we do not really compete with them at home.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Pinkie. You may not accept but I would guess that the board are doing just that and have been for 3 years since Redknapp's departure. Boro were on a different level to us and shows how far we have dropped when we do not really compete with them at home.
                              The same things on here get said every week with the same answers 73, you know full well we`re under ffp so why even go there mate

Comment

Working...
                              X