Anyone else bored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie. You may not accept but I would guess that the board are doing just that and have been for 3 years since Redknapp's departure. Boro were on a different level to us and shows how far we have dropped when we do not really compete with them at home.
    And its 1 game where we lost, even though we wasnt going to score yesterday we still played ok possesion wise, but we lost, we move on and correct things
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

But this started in jan 15 mate when we had a fighting chance of premier league survival and our refusal to sign a single player during that window cost us. As for ffp what exactly is it as we have never had an official statement confirming a fine and penalty.

Comment

Pinkie. I was at the game and the difference in class was huge mate and the depth they had makes a huge difference.

Comment

I'm bored off my f ucking t its. And not because of this board.

Comment

Pinkie. I was at the game and the difference in class was huge mate and the depth they had makes a huge difference.
            I saw the game 73 and even though they played there game very well, more than anything they really kept there shape which made it very hard especially if we werent quick enough to break them down, the gulf in class was not huge, they had a very good day and we didnt especially upfront where nothing went right, and they had that traore which was the difference, in play we played very well possesion wise, i also think smithies could of done better with that stinger of a shot, also he should of been closed down

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I'm bored off my f ucking t its. And not because of this board.
              same as

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                same as
                Well, you bore the pants off me, tbh.

Comment

Well, you bore the pants off me, tbh.
                  You know where the door is!

Comment

I saw the game 73 and even though they played there game very well, more than anything they really kept there shape which made it very hard especially if we werent quick enough to break them down, the gulf in class was not huge, they had a very good day and we didnt especially upfront where nothing went right, and they had that traore which was the difference, in play we played very well possesion wise, i also think smithies could of done better with that stinger of a shot, also he should of been closed down
                    While losing 0-3 at home

Comment

Pinkie. They passed and moved we pass and stand still as shown numerous times in the 2nd half when luongo was looking for runners but there was none. Our insistance on wing backs and playing the midfield three is starving us of any creativity at all. Play a flat back 4 with freeman on the left and pawel on the right that will ensure we get crosses into the box and feed big smith who is our only attacking outlet at the minute.

Comment

You know where the door is!
                        Hmmmmm. So I should leave a 'party' full of nice interesting people because of one crashing and repetitive bore.......

Comment

77. See old Jimmy got Neilsen the sack at MK yesterday!

Comment

Pinkie. They passed and moved we pass and stand still as shown numerous times in the 2nd half when luongo was looking for runners but there was none. Our insistance on wing backs and playing the midfield three is starving us of any creativity at all. Play a flat back 4 with freeman on the left and pawel on the right that will ensure we get crosses into the box and feed big smith who is our only attacking outlet at the minute.
                            Yep youre not wrong 73, saw it, same as quite a few but not alot of heads go down abit when we went behind, but we sorted that out and didnt give in, tbh they didnt have an awful lot of chances, but pullis has got them very well drilled, i must admit id prefer our team to try to play attacking football that teams who sit back....i personally would like furs and pav further up, think when we had a few really good games like readind away those two were superb together.

Comment

Hmmmmm. So I should leave a 'party' full of nice interesting people because of one crashing and repetitive bore.......
                              Now you had a dig at me yesterday bad mouthing me and now again,if you have a problem with me pm me and we`ll sort it

Comment

77. See old Jimmy got Neilsen the sack at MK yesterday!
                                LOL. And same manager, up against our tactical genius of a manager, saw us off. Two weeks after that embarrassment of an FA Cup defeat- at home, playing our strongest team- and the winning manager, not the losing manager is sacked. You couldn't make this s hit up.

Comment

Working...
                                X