No announcement yet.

My opinion on the fans negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont think anyones happy, but all the clubs you have named have been where we are now.
    Its just the nature of todays football, times aint great at the moment but it isnt the end of the world either.
    Been better and been a lot worse.
    Rangers, its us, lets just get on with it and enjoy the wins and get the hump when we lose. (Not sack everyone at the club when we lose)

Comment

Trouble is we’ve never recovered from when Gerry left.
      "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        I still think a better manager would get more out of this squad because we play some good stuff for short periods at times.
        There is always the possibility that a better manager (whoever that is) won't get more out of these players.

Limited players = limited results.
        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 22-01-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          It's not the limitations of the squad that bothers me. It's the failure of the manager to make the most of what we've got. It's clear we can't play wingbacks. And that a winger playing wide is needed when we have a totem pole up front. That help?
          This times a million.

I've always been against changing the manager mid-season but IH definitely needs moving on in the summer, whether we stay up or not. Depending how they act then, that will be the time to judge TF and the board IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            In my opinion we’re a small club from West London, I think we’re being sensible & getting our ID back

Supporters put so much pressure on their clubs now demanding for instant Unsustainable success within budgets. We get like 14,000 average attendance

I don’t know what people can expect to be delivered on a suitable business plan/within our budget

Without silly, cheap digs & easy negatively, I would like to know if you can understand my opinion, agree with it or disgree with me & why
            Is it about getting our id back or holloheads idea of it? When he was a player here loftus road rocked, Why the football was much better so our id was different.

On the subject of average gates of 14000, ok how can Bournemouth do it on average gates of 10000? Why imo the owner is smarter better manager not done on a massive budget to my knowledge.

Now i dont want to sound like im knocking you as in principle you are right id budget etc i just dont believe for one minute TF and holloway have the intelligence to replicate bournemouth or any other club for that matter. i wouldn't trust TF to run a bath correctly never mind a football club

Comment

What's your opinion on the fans opinion of fan negativity?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                What's your opinion on the fans opinion of fan negativity?
                Im no holloway fan but i will credit him with getting youth into the side, however we sign wingers as wing backs ? his tactics leave a lot to be desired.

TF honestly the guy just aint got it to be a chairman his intentions may be good but his application is woeful. put it all together daft tweets holloway saying post office comments re players and lousy analogies are just comical. now im no multi millionaire etc but run a successful company and its about a business plan and exercising it that comes from the top not from lower down hence TF isn't the right guy imo to take QPR forward.

Comment

fan negativity will always be part of football if man city lose the title to utd next season they will be naffed off, as a QPR fan my expectations are not gotta be in top 6 of prem but ffs were not much better nearly 18 months into ollie reign than when he started. having said my bit i think we will stop up then get a new manager

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    This times a million.

I've always been against changing the manager mid-season but IH definitely needs moving on in the summer, whether we stay up or not. Depending how they act then, that will be the time to judge TF and the board IMO.
                    This is sensible mate. To be honest there was a period prior to us beating Cardiff where I wanted him gone. Purely cos it was the first time this season I actually genuinely feared we'd go down. But you're right, it does make more sense to do it in the summer. I suspect Tony won't have the stones to make the decision however. I think he genuinely believes Ollie isn't doing that bad a job, and sacking him would be admitting he'd made another mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Pinks. Not sure about we should have scored any today as we were very poor in creative terms and Randolph had a very easy day at the office.
                      washington , robinson and smith all had good 2nd half chances and failed to hit the target , when it would have been easier to score

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        Im no holloway fan but i will credit him with getting youth into the side, however we sign wingers as wing backs ? his tactics leave a lot to be desired.

TF honestly the guy just aint got it to be a chairman his intentions may be good but his application is woeful. put it all together daft tweets holloway saying post office comments re players and lousy analogies are just comical. now im no multi millionaire etc but run a successful company and its about a business plan and exercising it that comes from the top not from lower down hence TF isn't the right guy imo to take QPR forward.
                        So you really think that the youngster would have had a chance if Mackie hadn't got injured?

Comment

Ollie done very little with youngsters really. Odd games here and there in the main.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            In my opinion we’re a small club from West London, I think we’re being sensible & getting our ID back

Supporters put so much pressure on their clubs now demanding for instant Unsustainable success within budgets. We get like 14,000 average attendance

I don’t know what people can expect to be delivered on a suitable business plan/within our budget

Without silly, cheap digs & easy negatively, I would like to know if you can understand my opinion, agree with it or disgree with me & why
                            Here here ,so expectations have to be well lowered by our fans,avoid relegation =successful season

Comment

If you dont carnt off rangers on a rangers forum non stop 24/7 are you even a rangers fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                If you dont carnt off rangers on a rangers forum non stop 24/7 are you even a rangers fan?

You're on form today Kev.
                                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                                X