My opinion on the fans negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinion on the fans negativity

In my opinion we’re a small club from West London, I think we’re being sensible & getting our ID back

Supporters put so much pressure on their clubs now demanding for instant Unsustainable success within budgets. We get like 14,000 average attendance

I don’t know what people can expect to be delivered on a suitable business plan/within our budget

Without silly, cheap digs & easy negatively, I would like to know if you can understand my opinion, agree with it or disgree with me & why
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    In my opinion we’re a small club from West London, I think we’re being sensible & getting our ID back

Supporters put so much pressure on their clubs now demanding for instant Unsustainable success within budgets. We get like 14,000 average attendance

I don’t know what people can expect to be delivered on a suitable business plan/within our budget

Without silly, cheap digs & easy negatively, I would like to know if you can understand my opinion, agree with it or disgree with me & why
    It's not the limitations of the squad that bothers me. It's the failure of the manager to make the most of what we've got. It's clear we can't play wingbacks. And that a winger playing wide is needed when we have a totem pole up front. That help?

Comment

This.

All of us want to watch better football and none of us enjoy watching the games like today, but honestly where else can we go in the near future?

FFP limits us from bringing in any real quality and that also puts restrictions on the type of manager we can bring in.

The stadium doesnt generate enough revenue to be spending silly amounts of money anyway.

The academy is being worked on which is vital for the future of the football club. Honestly cant remember the last time youth was made a focus.

Turning a club from nothing so something is a slow process, but its a process happening behind the scenes and one that cant be rushed.

Expectations have heightened since our flirt with the premier league. It seems like people have short memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        It's not the limitations of the squad that bothers me. It's the failure of the manager to make the most of what we've got. It's clear we can't play wingbacks. And that a winger playing wide is needed when we have a totem pole up front. That help?
        Totally agree with this.

But honestly, who else can you suggest comes in as a replacement?

I think the 3-5-2 isnt far from being scrapped.

Comment

Think my mate ale needs to read this one
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Faurlin?

Comment

Didn't we go four at the back second half

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Yep. With three in the middle and three up front.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Without silly cheap digs. I genuinely wanted but didn’t expect a discussion with logical explanations but wasn’t possible I see

Yes, agree with FFP limits. I had forgotten that
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    And wide men but dont let that stop them, old boil yer heads in full flow
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

You like others can go on all day til youre blue in the face, any other formation or any different system would not of beat these today, they wasa on form and drilled so well we would not of beat them, plus we all knew how good that traore is & knew it was coming! change of manager wouldnt of made the slightest difference out there, they was the far better team on the day, but we still had a good go and had good possesion but it just wasnt happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        And wide men but dont let that stop them, old boil yer heads in full flow
                        Wide man not playing wide in Bright. Eze playing centre. No crosses from beyond the eighteen yard line on the right second half. None. Not a single one. Two on the left from Freeman. You must mean Bidwell as the wide man. LOL. But, hey, who needs eyes when we had such a fantastic result today. Great effort from Ollie. Tactic genius. Our long throws are wonderful.

Comment

Without silly cheap digs. I genuinely wanted but didn’t expect a discussion with logical explanations but wasn’t possible I see

Yes, agree with FFP limits. I had forgotten that
                          Alright calm down. You wrote a good post and I was hoping it would open up some other fans views. Ale takes much more cheap shots over me so settle down as we agree
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wide man not playing wide in Bright. Eze playing centre. No crosses from beyond the eighteen yard line on the right second half. None. Not a single one. Two on the left from Freeman. You must mean Bidwell as the wide man. LOL. But, hey, who needs eyes when we had such a fantastic result today. Great effort from Ollie. Tactic genius. Our long throws are wonderful.
                            Ollie did nothing wrong today in my eyes, he tried the two from last week for pace and getting inbetween there big defenders, which didnt work for whatever reason, then made the changes at the right time, we was up against a quality side today, also we didnt seem to have anything fall our way luck wise, but they looked a prem side today on that performance, even though we did well possesion wise, but no threat uptop, poss should of scored 3 aswell, but all poor misses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              You like others can go on all day til youre blue in the face, any other formation or any different system would not of beat these today, they wasa on form and drilled so well we would not of beat them, plus we all knew how good that traore is & knew it was coming! change of manager wouldnt of made the slightest difference out there, they was the far better team on the day, but we still had a good go and had good possesion but it just wasnt happening.
                              Maybe so. But shooting yourself in the head when facing superior opposition is never a good tactic in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                              X