We move on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    No that should be given to fans on here after we`ve lost one game.
    Not to cause a row but thats 11 defeats in 28 in the league this season!! We’re not Man City who can give it one lost

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      We were pretty terrible today and made Boro look far better than what they are. Even our so called better players are going backwards. What do we actually practise on the training field?
      We don't have a training field anymore.

We have a large hill.
      At the top of the hill is a 5 foot pole.
      Tied to the top of the pole is a 3 foot piece of string.
      At the end of the string is a club badge.

The players take it in turns to run up the hill, kiss the badge, followed by a quick 4 or 5 beats of the chest.
      They then collect a ball and dribble with it back down the hill to the other players who are all practicing standing motionless in any position other than their natural one.
      First one to move is the next to run up the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

We have a large hill.

The players take it in turns to run up the hill, kiss the badge, followed by a quick 4 or 5 beats of the chest.
        They then collect a ball and dribble with it back down the hill to the other players who are all practicing standing motionless in any position other than their natural one.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

We have a large hill.

I so wish you were joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Middlesbrough were simply too strong for us, that's just the way it goes sometimes. As long as we are picking up points against the teams around us we will be alright.
            For what it's worth I thought we held out own until they scored, and we were decent in the 2nd half. We showed them far too much respect for my liking and the second goal, while a great strike, could have been easily avoided if Friend had been closed down.
            Not too upset with the defeat though, they are a much better side than us. Spent something like £50m last summer and it showed. That Adama Traore is rapid and a cut above, should be playing in the Prem.
            We go again next week, it's all about how we respond.
            Agree with that assessment. It was a pretty poor performance and Holloway got the tactics wrong, but we huffed and puffed and applied a bit of pressure in the second half. Middlesbrough were just a much better team than us - defended superbly and looked dangerous on the counter-attack.

If offered six points before Cardiff, Burton and Middlesbrough I'd have snapped your hand off, so I'm not too downbeat about the result.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
              Agree with that assessment. It was a pretty poor performance and Holloway got the tactics wrong, but we huffed and puffed and applied a bit of pressure in the second half. Middlesbrough were just a much better team than us - defended superbly and looked dangerous on the counter-attack.

If offered six points before Cardiff, Burton and Middlesbrough I'd have snapped your hand off, so I'm not too downbeat about the result.
              Agree but we just seem to play and do the same things game after game thats what bothers me.

No inventive free kicks no difference in corners sorry tried one yesterday
              a shourt corner and #### ed it up no quick throw ins shooting abysmal
              dont seem to communicate with each other just seem a bunch of strangers.

What do they do in training other than go up the hill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Agree but we just seem to play and do the same things game after game thats what bothers me.

No inventive free kicks no difference in corners sorry tried one yesterday
                a shourt corner and #### ed it up no quick throw ins shooting abysmal
                dont seem to communicate with each other just seem a bunch of strangers.

What do they do in training other than go up the hill
                Yes, it's frustrating, especially the short corners. We're a pretty poor team that's probably going to finish 16th/17th.

Comment

Working...
                X