No announcement yet.

Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hits. I am agree with you 100%. Wages and contracts and lack of knowledge of contracts like relegation clauses are what put us in this position and those were all passed by our chairman. We never paid more than 8-10 million for a single yet had the 7th highest wage bill in the country while in the championship. Not sure anyone else could have done a worse job than fernandes.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Maybe if they helped Holloway a little bit he may be able to reach the play offs.

Sell Ariel Jet and any other no mark and give Ollie the money to help him a bit

and buy a striker that might help

He's being used as a scapegoat by the owners
      The BIG problem is finding another club mug enough to buy - or even just take - them of us

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
        People really need to be careful what they wish for.

Yeah Tony and co made some big mistakes throughout our time in the prem but what you cant fault is the constant belief and financial backing.

The guy has lost a ***load of money in his time at QPR and it would be very very easy for him to walk. He cares and he will eventually put it right.

With regards to the manager situation, if any of you think the likes of Simon Grayson, Tony Pulis, Garry Monk, Aitor Karanka and Paul Clement will go anywhere near a team that cant spend then you can think again.

Until FFP is over we cant spend a penny on decent players. It will be loans and league 1/2 gambles until this is all sorted, which will be a very long time.

Everything all of you have said about Holloway is right - his tactics are not good enough and today was a fine example of that, he was outclassed by a better manager.

However, hes one of few that will sit here and steady the ship until this drama is over. Its completely #### and believe me I hated watching that today, but unfortunately all we can do is sit tight.
        This with bells on....
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yeah Tony and co made some big mistakes throughout our time in the prem but what you cant fault is the constant belief and financial backing.

The guy has lost a ***load of money in his time at QPR and it would be very very easy for him to walk. He cares and he will eventually put it right.

With regards to the manager situation, if any of you think the likes of Simon Grayson, Tony Pulis, Garry Monk, Aitor Karanka and Paul Clement will go anywhere near a team that cant spend then you can think again.

Until FFP is over we cant spend a penny on decent players. It will be loans and league 1/2 gambles until this is all sorted, which will be a very long time.

Everything all of you have said about Holloway is right - his tactics are not good enough and today was a fine example of that, he was outclassed by a better manager.

However, hes one of few that will sit here and steady the ship until this drama is over. Its completely #### and believe me I hated watching that today, but unfortunately all we can do is sit tight.
          This ^^^. You need to post more often if this is anything to go by!

Comment

The buck stops with the owners. If we were the Titanic they would go to jail. The rate at which we are sinking you would think it's an insurance scam.

They are murdering our club with incompetence and disconnection with the culture and history of Queens Park Rangers. I wonder if they know what Q.P.R stands for, what style of football we play. Supporters are at the mercy of the quality of leadership and strategy the owners have in mind.

It's clear we are a means to an end beyond football.

If Ollie was a strategic appointment then we are phucked.

Comment

Every defeat 'sack the board'.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Can’t stand Fernandes. Blokes an absolute tool
                Same. Fat, incompetent idiot.

It'll be a great day the day he skulks off into the distance.

Comment

fair post general, and tbh i cant disagree with any of it. i run my own business and if i ran that in the same #### arsed way TF has owned Qpr id be embarrassed. His intentions were good but blinking heck most can see he's still here for ooc or what ever other pipelines are up his sleeve if any.

ollie i wouldn't of re employed most on here can see why few others rate him but thats opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Same. Fat, incompetent idiot.

It'll be a great day the day he skulks off into the distance.
                    Seen the latest tweets? Same old #### as always and apparently some of us are short sighted 😂😂😂. It’s taken 7 years to turn us into a bang average championship team so I’d hate to see what the long term plan is. ####ing clown

Comment

Greg. 7 years to make us worse that he found us. You could not make it up. Total clown and Caterham mark 2 is on the cards, Only difference is OOC has come into play for him.

Comment

Disagree on manager side. No we won't attract likes of Pulis. However take a step back. Ignoring the massive sides in the top two leagues is made up of clubs with money to burn who can sign, within reason, who they like. Other end of spectrum have to sell to survive. We are in between. We have not much to spend but other side of coin is we haven't had to sell anyone we didn't want to. Since Mollie has been here have got rid of Chery who wasn't performing, Polter who he didn't fancy and Caulker who has retired from football for a career in the brewery industry. Some signings have been made. When Mollie joined his brief was to recover a stuttering season into one near the play offs. We do not have a great squad. I would say bang average for this division. We are based in London which is where some see where the action is, particularly foreign coaches, in the fifth biggest league in Europe.

We would be attractive to a number of profiles of applicants. The way some people go on you'd think we were MK Dons! Various foreign managers looking to get noticed in English game, up and coming English league managers, average Championship standard managers.

In the old days we would get a manager in who would do well and then move on after a few years. That is the kind of club we were, and generally did well overall, and that is realistically what a successful QPR would look like in the future. We are not and never will be a top four Premiership side. Doesn't mean we have to settle for someone who is at best League One standard these days and does not get the best out of the players we have.
                        Last edited by FurtiveFox; 21-01-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Seen the latest tweets? Same old #### as always and apparently some of us are short sighted ������. It’s taken 7 years to turn us into a bang average championship team so I’d hate to see what the long term plan is. ####ing clown
                          Just looked, embarrassing!!

The fella is a fking idiot! Patience?! PATIENCE?!! He's got some front.

He'd turn gold into shite the buffoon.

As mentioned above all he's interested in is OOC now. Terrible news for QPR.

Comment

Jimmy. A few of us on here has been vocal about this clown of a chairman for 3-4 years and could see right through him. Missed WHU and East London so bought us for West London. Our previous owners were in it for themselves but never would have had us in the state we are in now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Jimmy. A few of us on here has been vocal about this clown of a chairman for 3-4 years and could see right through him. Missed WHU and East London so bought us for West London. Our previous owners were in it for themselves but never would have had us in the state we are in now.
                              Couldn't agree more mate & trust me I sniffed him out early as a bit of a clown who loves a slap on the back. As I said a buffoon!

Gone from thinking he's a bit naive to actually hating the c**t

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Disagree on manager side. No we won't attract likes of Pulis. However take a step back. Ignoring the massive sides in the top two leagues is made up of clubs with money to burn who can sign, within reason, who they like. Other end of spectrum have to sell to survive. We are in between. We have not much to spend but other side of coin is we haven't had to sell anyone we didn't want to. Since Mollie has been here have got rid of Chery who wasn't performing, Polter who he didn't fancy and Caulker who has retired from football for a career in the brewery industry. Some signings have been made. When Mollie joined his brief was to recover a stuttering season into one near the play offs. We do not have a great squad. I would say bang average for this division. We are based in London which is where some see where the action is, particularly foreign coaches, in the fifth biggest league in Europe.

We would be attractive to a number of profiles of applicants. The way some people go on you'd think we were MK Dons! Various foreign managers looking to get noticed in English game, up and coming English league managers, average Championship standard managers.

In the old days we would get a manager in who would do well and then move on after a few years. That is the kind of club we were, and generally did well overall, and that is realistically what a successful QPR would look like in the future. We are not and never will be a top four Premiership side. Doesn't mean we have to settle for someone who is at best League One standard these days and does not get the best out of the players we have.
                                And generally did well? we`ve had loads of managers and years of being pony lol
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X