Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    he has already been awarded a contract to built 605 homes.

now, for arguments sake, we value each property at 200k, thats 200mil in his pocket.

if you want a more realistic valuation, say 400k per home, well, thats 400mil.

seems like he has made his money back and some.

he wont let us go until he has drained every last drop of old oak property money.

#kerchinggggggggg
    Might be the case if he owned 100% of the property but he doesn't.Also local council and builders aren't doing it because they are nice people. Other projects will be in the pipeline before he starts to see a decent return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      My "moaning" regarding the owner is me giving my opinion on him. That sort of is the point of a forum, and this thread right?.. personally dont think its moaning anyway (unless Im constantly going on about it)
      Do I want TF gone - yes. Would it be good for the club if he left tomorrow - no... No matter what I feel towards the fella, for the good of the club I hope he don't walk anytime soon. We'd need somone ready to take over from him when he does leave.
      Fair enough so it is moaning for moanings sake then and there’s no point to it or thought that it could help the club as is often the case (rightly or wrongly when people want the manager out or a specific player out the team)

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      The club could well fold under his ownership anyway.Tf has presided over complete mess one major disatarous decision after another
      .He is supposed to be a successfull buinessman Really i would never have known that.
      His track record is terrible Caterham for example.
      The club will survive one way or another maybe as F.C.Q.P.R.
      Owners come and go and the sooner he goes the better.
      As i said in a previous thread he wont go until the OOC situation is decided as that is where he will get some moneyback.
      Then he will cut and run
      My belief is the abuse TF is receiving is bad for us. Lets say we lose the FFP appeal and get hit with a massive fine. He would then be faced with the question of do I pay the fine or do I walk away. A think back on all the abuse he took he might say #### those lot and walk away and let the club fold. A cease to be a professional team, many fans would go elsewhere and its never the same again.

So rather than dwelling on the past where he pumped the biggest amount of money into this club we’ve had in our history and it didn’t work out. My own personality is to be action orientated and focus on the now rather than feel sorry for yourself for the sake of it. It seems to me that lessons have been learned so no point moaning: we cant invest more in the squad because of FFP, training ground appeal process cant be sped up and we don’t need a new stadium. So any other suggestions on what we should do then go for it.

Comment

he has already been awarded a contract to built 605 homes.
        now, for arguments sake, we value each property at 200k, thats 200mil in his pocket.
        if you want a more realistic valuation, say 400k per home, well, thats 400mil.
        seems like he has made his money back and some.
        he wont let us go until he has drained every last drop of old oak property money.
        #kerchinggggggggg
        £400k x 605 = £242m – Money doesn’t magically make those homes appear. The design, build and legal costs take big chunks out of that. Interest on loans. Investing money now that you wont see a return on for 5-10 years there’s a cost to that as well.

Any potential profits in all likelihood wouldn’t be enough to come close to covering the money invested or even the proposed FFP fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
          £400k x 605 = £242m – Money doesn’t magically make those homes appear. The design, build and legal costs take big chunks out of that. Interest on loans. Investing money now that you wont see a return on for 5-10 years there’s a cost to that as well.

Any potential profits in all likelihood wouldn’t be enough to come close to covering the money invested or even the proposed FFP fine
          And you have you have to give away a quarter to the council. Could be even higher now.

Comment

• ok, so he will make a tenner, thats £10 off the debt then for him.

#happydays
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I just dont think there is a connection with ooc house building and qpr to be honest.

Comment

Fair enough so it is moaning for moanings sake then and there’s no point to it or thought that it could help the club as is often the case (rightly or wrongly when people want the manager out or a specific player out the team)

My belief is the abuse TF is receiving is bad for us. Lets say we lose the FFP appeal and get hit with a massive fine. He would then be faced with the question of do I pay the fine or do I walk away. A think back on all the abuse he took he might say #### those lot and walk away and let the club fold. A cease to be a professional team, many fans would go elsewhere and its never the same again.

So rather than dwelling on the past where he pumped the biggest amount of money into this club we’ve had in our history and it didn’t work out. My own personality is to be action orientated and focus on the now rather than feel sorry for yourself for the sake of it. It seems to me that lessons have been learned so no point moaning: we cant invest more in the squad because of FFP, training ground appeal process cant be sped up and we don’t need a new stadium. So any other suggestions on what we should do then go for it.
                Not dwelling on it quote lessons have been learnt really,your having
                a giraffe he has learned nothing in 7 yes seven years.

He cant leave twitter alone and the latest one fans be patient
                is bordering on taking the ####

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  I just dont think there is a connection with ooc house building and qpr to be honest.
                  Check out qpr holdings limited mate
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Not dwelling on it quote lessons have been learnt really,your having
                    a giraffe he has learned nothing in 7 yes seven years.

He cant leave twitter alone and the latest one fans be patient
                    is bordering on taking the ####
                    I was talking more about on field matters like buying generally younger players who want to be here, develop and hopefully will go for more than they cost, like our midfield three; Freeman, Scowen and Luongo. Rather than the Bosingwa and Cesar or even the Redknapp loan signings that wont turn into assets like Maiga, Doyle and Will Keane

But if your more concerned with social media then fair enough.
                    Last edited by Route One; 25-01-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Check out qpr holdings limited mate
                      Dont get it mate.

Comment

I was talking more about on field matters like buying generally younger players who want to be here, develop and hopefully will go for more than they cost, like our midfield three; Freeman, Scowen and Luongo. Rather than the Bosingwa and Cesar or even the Redknapp loan signings that wont turn into assets like Maiga, Doyle and Will Keane

The signing of cheaper younger was more or less self inflicted
                        due to his previous adventures into the market.

Maiga Doyle and Keane all on loan great temporary signings
                        how many goals they get between them?

The fact is TF made his bed but the fans are having to lie
                        or sleep if you take most of the football dished up these days

Comment

Ariel 24 years old Polish intl now gone ....fee?
                          another great bit business

Comment

• How much have we taken off the wage bill this window?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              How much have we taken off the wage bill this window?
                              Not much at all. Almost everyone who has gone has been paid off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Ariel 24 years old Polish intl now gone ....fee?
                                another great bit business
                                You do know that Tony didn't actually buy the player, there is a team of staff who find and negotiate all fee's.

My question is with the amount of game time he had, did we not scout him?

All this shows is that Tony is willing to pay for players, he's problem is that he trusts others too much, does that make him a bad person?

Comment

Working...
                                X