No announcement yet.

Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pal asks can someone tweet Tony and get some inside information regarding Mr Hoos releasing details of the early bird season ticket offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Not having that mate. Buck stops with Tony. It was Tony who gave him free reign over transfers and bankrolled the whole thing. I actually think Tony got a huge kick out of playing Charlie Big Potatoes for that year or 2. And besides, if it's all Mark Hughes' fault, how did we mess it up all over again 2 seasons later?
      Remember HR getting rid of Simpson and replaced him with Isla. HR wanted to play with wing backs and as soon as we were hammered, changed his mind. He was bringing all his oldies to the club and that didn't help either. I am not defending TF, but surely we all expected better from the people that matter most....the person on the touchline. His biggest mistake was that he wanted to run before started walking, and paid heavily to has beens that their only interest was the money.

Comment

• He replied "Tell your pal they aint doing one, they aint even doing season tickets next season cos we dont win every single game so they dont expect any supporters to even turn up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          A pal asks can someone tweet Tony and get some inside information regarding Mr Hoos releasing details of the early bird season ticket offer?
          hahahahaha you bugger

Tell pal, all 2018/19 season tickets will be inside packs of cornflakes.

plus special promotion, come see knobhead and bungle at zippos circus during the month of july.

#FREEWITHYOURPACKOFKELLOGS
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            Remember HR getting rid of Simpson and replaced him with Isla. HR wanted to play with wing backs and as soon as we were hammered, changed his mind. He was bringing all his oldies to the club and that didn't help either. I am not defending TF, but surely we all expected better from the people that matter most....the person on the touchline. His biggest mistake was that he wanted to run before started walking, and paid heavily to has beens that their only interest was the money.
            Rubbish,

he signed some good players too.

austin, philips, Mccarthy, remy,

yes he had some old heads there like oneil and dunne, but it was not as bad as you make out
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              We really have some very sensitive souls as fans. I don't blame anyone for being fed up after yesterdays game but all he said was "Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans". Is that really so offensive to some? argue back with him if you want but don't get all how dare you about it...
              I know brian its hilarious, talk about meltdown
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                On a serious note this bloke has left us bang in trouble whatever way it pans out. Possible FFP fine and ban and no prospect whatsoever of leaving us in a half decent state and also no chance of getting us back to where we were when he bought us.
                Big question is do you want him to be given the chance to put it right, or do you want to keep on and on moaning and get him out? as we`ll be more fokked if he did go without putting it right, so can see why hes getting frustrated

Comment

• Honestly don’t see what’s so wrong with TF tweet? Ok I’d rather he didn’t tweet but I understand what he is saying, don’t agree with the Olly bit but nowt wrong with anything else he has said. It isn’t going to happen overnight but will take longer with Olly at the helm ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Not all, but definitley clubs of our ilk like Liverpool , United, Arsenal etc.
                    They wouldnt be sitting back like we are and accepting mid table mediocrity in the third biggest league in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Said exactly that about Lynchos on Saturday to my mates, it’s almost like we have gone back in time. Only thing in his defence was at least he tried to change it as we were on course at that stage for a 0-5, limited it to 0-3 😉
                      ffs kit, he stuck him upfront for the last 10 mins or less before half time, then brought two on after h/t, why such exaggeration! its a joke how some are using that, like as if he was on for a whole half

Comment

Majority on here dont care Al.
                        They would rather us go bust than have to watch us beat the likes of Wolves, Sheff Utd and Burton and stay midtable of the poxy championship.
                        They are used to better, they demand better, if they dont get it, fark off uncle and shut the shite club down.
                        Exactly kev, a spoilt mentality and stamp feet, i want, we want

Comment

He replied "Tell your pal they aint doing one, they aint even doing season tickets next season cos we dont win every single game so they dont expect any supporters to even turn up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            Don't disagree that Tony has been let down by manager after manager, but the buck still stoops with him. Either he is incredibly unlucky, not very good at motivating those in his workforce correctly, or has made bad judgement calls (probably a bit of all of that to be fair), but the fact is every manager under his tenure has failed. Worse than that, he sacked about the only genuinely successful manager we've had in the last 10 years to bring in this succession of failures

As for Danny Simpson, pretty sure we sold him for off the field issues because he was a very solid player for us on the pitch. Off the pitch he was going through a court case at the time we sold him, for some pretty horrible behavior towards the mother of his child if memory serves correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Big question is do you want him to be given the chance to put it right
                              No. For the very good reason that the form is in the book. Ollie is not the future.

As ever, I'm prepared to put money where mouth is on this. So if any pro Ollie merchants fancy backing his future performances with their wedge, I'll see you. Something along the lines of our future position in the table on an agreed date, Stan as stakeholder.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                No. For the very good reason that the form is in the book. Ollie is not the future.

As ever, I'm prepared to put money where mouth is on this. So if any pro Ollie merchants fancy backing his future performances with their wedge, I'll see you. Something along the lines of our future position in the table on an agreed date, Stan as stakeholder.
                                Bang on. Exactly what I said on another thread.

We will go absolutely nowhere under this fella. I get he has restraints but he is just clueless tactically and kamikaze too.

Poor manager who was spouting crap on Sky for a reason. No club wanted him after his last how many fark ups in jobs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X