Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And generally did well? we`ve had loads of managers and years of being pony lol
    Was referring to last time we were proper top flight hun as opposed to recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Couldn't agree more mate & trust me I sniffed him out early as a bit of a clown who loves a slap on the back. As I said a buffoon!

Gone from thinking he's a bit naive to actually hating the c**t
      this
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Do any of his tweets offer me the chance to get a refund on my ST? No just a keep the faith etc etc while I build my 200 flats at OOC. Has there ever been a worse chairman in football?

Comment

What f*cking planet is TF on his latest tweets are a joke just proves he knows nothing about running a football club, or someone is telling him a load of bulls*it can't believe what he has come out with that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Do any of his tweets offer me the chance to get a refund on my ST? No just a keep the faith etc etc while I build my 200 flats at OOC. Has there ever been a worse chairman in football?

so not only do we have a manager that ##### off the fans for leaving early, now we have a chairman thats slates the fans for being short termists.

Tony Fernandes‏Verified account
            @tonyfernandes
            Follow Follow @tonyfernandes
            More
            I’m limiting myself on qpr tweets. Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans.

fark him, time to hurt him, the only way he understands.

calling for mass boycott.

your not fit to be a football club owner uncle. 7 years have proved that.

sell the club and fark off.

Comment

dont miss out on your early bird renewl. your money will help give hollowhead the funds to mount a playoff push (just like this season)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                so not only do we have a manager that ##### off the fans for leaving early, now we have a chairman thats slates the fans for being short termists.

@tonyfernandes
                More
                I’m limiting myself on qpr tweets. Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans.

small bit of an overreaction no?

"chairman thats slates the fans for being short termists" - Not exactly a shocking insult is it?

Comment

Short term memory. Fat ####ing #### #### off back to wearing a West Ham scarf you useless fat ####. My short term memory is Aug 2011 we are a promoted PL team and Jan 18 we are a #### poor potless Championship team with 2 relegations under our belts.

Comment

Pinkie is TF they both praise IH and the progress we are making.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      small bit of an overreaction no?

"chairman thats slates the fans for being short termists" - Not exactly a shocking insult is it?
                      whats funny is that he will be limiting his posts.

seeing as he hardly tweets when we lose (which is more often than not) his tweets have limited drasticly already.

just want him gone.

utter tool of a chairman. not fit for purpose

Comment

Could be the first steps of wanting out as not sure what the short term bit is all about especially as our demise and problems are down to him and ridiculous business model for our club.

Comment

Short term memory. Fat ####ing #### #### off back to wearing a West Ham scarf you useless fat ####. My short term memory is Aug 2011 we are a promoted PL team and Jan 18 we are a #### poor potless Championship team with 2 relegations under our belts.
                          And with Ollie back.......

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                            Pinkie is TF they both praise IH and the progress we are making.
                            Both as bad as each other, TF and IH.

IH doing a good farking job making life hard for our team/squad every Saturday with his tactics/subs/formations/changes etc.... and TF not having the bottle (or even vision) to make changes when it so farking blindingly obvious when changes are needed!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

@tonyfernandes
                              More

your not fit to be a football club owner uncle. 7 years have proved that.

sell the club and fark off.
                              Mass boycott lol, did you start it early? lol
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Could be the first steps of wanting out as not sure what the short term bit is all about especially as our demise and problems are down to him and ridiculous business model for our club.
                                Youre like coronation street 73 you are last week it was you dont think the players are playing for the manager, every week/day its a new problem made up
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X