Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    No. For the very good reason that the form is in the book. Ollie is not the future.

As ever, I'm prepared to put money where mouth is on this. So if any pro Ollie merchants fancy backing his future performances with their wedge, I'll see you. Something along the lines of our future position in the table on an agreed date, Stan as stakeholder.
    Hal i was on about tony to 73 not about ollie!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Lads you need to read before jumping to conclusions guessing 73 was moaning about tony fernandez as usual!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Yeah it is shite at the moment.
        Yeah Ollie is a shite manager.
        We all know that, its just a transition period and every manager gets the sack after a year or two, so he will be gone soon, so cant people just wait for the inevitable and just take Rangers as they are at the moment, its what im used to so i dont find it that diffucult to accept.
        The wins feel really good, and things are slowly but surely stabilising.
        Trimming down the squad, young players getting in the first team, and keeping in line with ffp.
        Lets get that out the way and then the new owners everyone wants might do an Uncle and spend spend spend us back into the prem, and we can see the likes of Andy carroll in the famous hoops.
        I really cant see why everyone is so mad.
        Seen it loads worse, this is just QPR to my head,

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Worthy remark from the "King of Sarcasm"
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Worthy remark from the "King of Sarcasm"
            Yeah like i put that there myself. You know the script.

Comment

Yeah like i put that there myself. You know the script.
              Erm, actually back in my day on the rare occasion a poster got a special title it was because they asked for it, literally they did ask, otherwise we would never alter it. But I understand things have changed because when I recently requested my title to be changed to "Kirill" just for LOLs, I got a protracted refusal. I guess I haven't earned this little honour.
              Last edited by Kirill; 22-01-2018, 01:09 PM.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Hal i was on about tony to 73 not about ollie!
                fair point well made. But the same comments apply. End of day, Uncle has responsibility. Ollie didn't appoint himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Rubbish,

he signed some good players too.

austin, philips, Mccarthy, remy,

yes he had some old heads there like oneil and dunne, but it was not as bad as you make out
                  Agree, however, not good enough because we got relegated just the same. My point is that TF let HR sign whoever he wanted and still got relegated. It is not Tony's fault is it?

Comment

• we got relegated because bungle thought it wise to replace redcrapp with the pe teacher.

we were two points from safety when beanie hat was put in charge.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Agree, however, not good enough because we got relegated just the same. My point is that TF let HR sign whoever he wanted and still got relegated. It is not Tony's fault is it?
                      still think redcrapp signed some good players and would probably have kept us up if he never had been shafted by the appointment of dof les and forced to take zarate.

hell, i was the most vocal on here slagging off the richard dunne signing but what a player he was for us.

at 102 he still puts our current defenders to shame.

redcrapp did alright in my eyes, took us up from champ, was dumped the following season just before the january window only 2 points behind from safety.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        we got relegated because bungle thought it wise to replace redcrapp with the pe teacher.

we were two points from safety when beanie hat was put in charge.
                        Seem to recall we were in freefall by time HR had left and hadn't we gone whole season without away win, a club record? We have been good at creating new club records in recent years ...

I doubt anyone could have done anything at that point. Club had been allowed to become toxic. Too many wrong decisions had taken their toll. All points back to Uncle although would say in defence he had simply fully backed Hughes and HR, too highly experienced and respected PL managers. They are largely culpable and backing them has taken us several years to clear let alone start the rebuilding. Add in years of no investment in youth etc and whilst Uncle has to take some stick he did in real terms inherit a bit of a mess once you start digging beneath the surface.

Main issue at present has been bizarre appointment and continued backing of Sir Ian.

Comment

Yeah it is shite at the moment.
                          Yeah Ollie is a shite manager.
                          We all know that, its just a transition period and every manager gets the sack after a year or two, so he will be gone soon, so cant people just wait for the inevitable and just take Rangers as they are at the moment, its what im used to so i dont find it that diffucult to accept.
                          The wins feel really good, and things are slowly but surely stabilising.
                          Trimming down the squad, young players getting in the first team, and keeping in line with ffp.
                          Lets get that out the way and then the new owners everyone wants might do an Uncle and spend spend spend us back into the prem, and we can see the likes of Andy carroll in the famous hoops.
                          Seen it loads worse, this is just QPR to my head,
                          I see all that Kev but in the interim we are suffering big time,we being
                          the supporters and in times such as they are at the moment a lttle bit
                          more on the front foot would be good.

At the moment we are stagnant and Fernandez stirring the pot does
                          nothing to help.

I honestly dont see much changing for a couple of more seasons
                          providing relegation doesnt come knocking.

Tony wont go until he regains some if not all of the boards money
                          and Les wont go why i dont know and Holloway wont go because
                          he is cheap and appeases some of our fans due to his previous
                          connections with the club.

So there you have it stagnant becalmed going nowhere call it what you like

Comment

I could live with our current situation if there was any light at the end of the tunnel. But just can't see it.

Comment

• I think sometime people delude themselves with what TF bought.

The team warnock got us promoted on was a house of cards. There was no infrastructure, no youth coming into the first team. The team TF bought was bang in trouble, if not that season but not good enough for the Prem.

TF hoped that by throwing money at it, with big name players we might be able to stay up.

It failed. It was only then that the infrastructure was properly reviewed.

People that want a team winning every game share that with every football fan in the world.

Things do take time and more offen than not decisions taken in that process will be ridiculed.

To judge so soon is slightly naive.

As others have said let FFP get sorted and then review where we are 12 months after that.

Comment

• Under 23s won 8-1 today, was only against Bromley admittedly but i wish Ollie played them against mk in the cup.
                                Perch and JohnThe came through the whole game as well which is a plus.

Comment

Working...
                                X