No announcement yet.

Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outclassed was easier when you play you centre back upfront in the first half!

Comment

Short term ness? Bloke has been in charge for 7 ####ing years.

Comment

The same idiot blowing about getting into the play offs. Fool!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          Cant the lady that wants the toon army buy us and get rid of TF
          52,000 at home against our 14,000

Short answer, no

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            In fairness, I'd far rather watch Coronation Street than the sh1t Holloway serves up most weeks.

At least the actors tend to play the same part on a consistent basis. If IH were directing it, we'd have Eva in a beige jacket holding a shopping bag running the builders yard.
            😀😀😀😀😀
            I don't watch Coronation street but that is classic.
            As for TF, I agree with 1973, in 7 years Uncle Bungle has taken a promotion winning club into a Championship struggling one and if this run continues, perhaps a struggling g League 1 outfit in the next few years.
            And yes, he brought clown Ollie back. Lynch up front, turn back the clock to Santos playing the same role.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              He’s getting pelters on Twitter for this:

Tony Fernandes
              @tonyfernandes
              ·
              18h
              Had injuries galore , big squad etc etc. All been talked about. Patience is the name of the game.

Think the spirit in the squad is great down to the manager. The players are good. Just need to take chances . Need to stegthen in one or two areas. Lots of grea work has been done which no one sees.

I’m limiting myself on qpr tweets. Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans.

Disappointing yesterday. But we made one mistake and just didn’t take our chances. Manager is trimming his squad which is good. And we have 5 academy players being blooded in .
              CAn someone tell me what that one mistake was?

Comment

The only person that can give you the answer is the man who sent that tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  someone call mcdonalds and tell them there clowns at loftus road
                  Haha chocked on my peroni reading that one lol
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Haha chocked on my peroni reading that one lol
                    Sorry !

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      52,000 at home against our 14,000

Short answer, no
                      Gotta be worth a phone call 52000 on brown ale or 14000 on bullshot from TF same thing aint it both brown

Comment

On a serious note this bloke has left us bang in trouble whatever way it pans out. Possible FFP fine and ban and no prospect whatsoever of leaving us in a half decent state and also no chance of getting us back to where we were when he bought us.

Comment

I agree with most of the arguments. However, the real calprit was Mark Hughes. He was the one that after he saved us in the first season back in the Premier, said that this will never happen again as long as he was here. And TF put his money were his mouth was and supported MH all the way! I think that TF, naive as he was and still is, never taught we will be relegated with all the 'quality' that were signed. And huge mistakes were done then, and we are still carrying those problems with us today. TF made several mistakes, however, he was not helped much by the people he trusted. I just hope that we will avoid relegation, as that will send us even more near a big crises.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            I agree with most of the arguments. However, the real calprit was Mark Hughes. He was the one that after he saved us in the first season back in the Premier, said that this will never happen again as long as he was here. And TF put his money were his mouth was and supported MH all the way! I think that TF, naive as he was and still is, never taught we will be relegated with all the 'quality' that were signed. And huge mistakes were done then, and we are still carrying those problems with us today. TF made several mistakes, however, he was not helped much by the people he trusted. I just hope that we will avoid relegation, as that will send us even more near a big crises.
                            Very true Martin , think we won't get relegated but there will still be a helluva job to do even after this cull there still a fair bit of dead wood

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              Not having that mate. Buck stops with Tony. It was Tony who gave him free reign over transfers and bankrolled the whole thing. I actually think Tony got a huge kick out of playing Charlie Big Potatoes for that year or 2. And besides, if it's all Mark Hughes' fault, how did we mess it up all over again 2 seasons later?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                CAn someone tell me what that one mistake was?
                                Turning up.

Comment

Working...
                                X