Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Tbf all Ive ever done is look for positives.

Arguments sake dogs, if we were to get relegated this season and say TF sacks Olly and brings in Chris Powell as manager. Would you blame me for not "looking for positives"?.... my point is mate, sometimes theres a breaking point and being positive for the sake of it dosnt make sense... Im not moaning mate, just voicing concern.
    Wasn't refering to you in particular Nick , but surely anybody can see positives Holloway is doing off field , don't love the idea of going down again ( don't think we will ) but sometimes it works out for the better rather than hanging on like some sick tired looking club last time we found ourselves in the 3rd tier it worked out for the better

Comment

• It is not Holloways job to do it off the field, that is Ferdinands. It is Holloways job to do it ON the field and what he should be judged on.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Wasn't refering to you in particular Nick , but surely anybody can see positives Holloway is doing off field , don't love the idea of going down again ( don't think we will ) but sometimes it works out for the better rather than hanging on like some sick tired looking club last time we found ourselves in the 3rd tier it worked out for the better
        I do reckon he's doing a good job off field, but when it comes to it its on the field that matters, and we look a shambles most weeks... going down to 3rd tier would be disaster imo. This is now a big time money business and if we go down TF would soon go, leaving us with nothing and ultimately farked.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Of course they have to be paid off but you still pay them if they stay and are a bad influence set a bad example no mate once you know their make up get them out asap even if it means paying their contracts in full , there was no evidence SWP was a disruptive element just no good
          Not in every case mate.

I understand why the club held onto Caulker until now. There was always a chance somebody might take a punt on him on a free. The guys salary was 2m quid a year. I don't believe that you can just make a call on it and send him on his way cos he's a bad apple, 2 or 3 years before contract expiry. You have to try to get a fee, or worst case scenario find a way to get rid without paying him up.
          Last edited by Tarbie; 23-01-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
            My question to the moaners about TF is are you just moaning for moaning sake or is there an aim to your moaning? Do you think your moaning could do more harm than good? If it is aimed at making things better what are you practically suggesting? I mean by that direct specific examples.

Now I’m no happy clapper. People sitting near me know just how much I despised likes of Henry, Ramsey, Redknapp, Hughes, Washington etc But my anger and often outright abuse directed at them was with the clubs interest at heart. Getting them out the club was needed they were bad for our club and others could be brought in to do a better job (if we’d have kept Warnock not Holloway, got Warburton not Ramsey then this may have happened)

But when you moan at one of the owners of the club what is your end point of your complaining. TF out… okay but with no guarantee of who or what comes in then if you get your way the club folds and ceases to exist. So what are you suggesting because to me it looks like the club are doing all they can in the circumstances imposed on them by the draconian FFP regulations that came in during TF’s time at the club.

We cant invest more in the squad because we’ll breach FFP, training ground is going through an appeal process that we cant do anything to speed up, and we don’t need a new stadium. So suggestions then or moan because..?

Be really surprised to get a reasoned response to this.
            The club could well fold under his ownership anyway.Tf has
            presided over complete mess one major disatarous decision after another

.He is supposed to be a successfull buinessman Really i would never
            have known that.

His track record is terrible Caterham for example.

The club will survive one way or another maybe as F.C.Q.P.R.

Owners come and go and the sooner he goes the better.

As i said in a previous thread he wont go until the OOC
            situation is decided as that is where he will get some money
            back.

Then he will cut and run

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
              Ok we have the Ollie lovers and the Ollie haters

However if you love him or hate him it's not all his fault

Blame the OWNERS of the club for this terrible situation that we are in not Ollie

Everyone is blaming the manager and yes he is a turnip head sometimes without doubt

But he's not being supported by the owners of the club at all he needs some help

The responsibility sits at the owners feet for this whole shambles club situation

Yes Bungle is nice ..yes he loves QPR ..But it is a total #### up for 5 yrs

Possibly one of the worst run businesses I have ever seen in my time
              Just a point of order in this latest incarnation of having a go at anything and anyone to do with the club part 9,999: there are not 'Ollie lovers' on this board - apart from Pinky that is - there are those who are various shades of sanguine or realistic, and then there are the Ollie haters. The same applies to the rest of the board and owners. Polarisation and generalisation seem to be the name of the game on here (apart from moaning ad infinitum of course). But please do carry on, this board is such a good read these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                The club could well fold under his ownership anyway.Tf has
                presided over complete mess one major disatarous decision after another

.He is supposed to be a successfull buinessman Really i would never
                have known that.

His track record is terrible Caterham for example.

The club will survive one way or another maybe as F.C.Q.P.R.

Owners come and go and the sooner he goes the better.

As i said in a previous thread he wont go until the OOC
                situation is decided as that is where he will get some money
                back.

Then he will cut and run

he has already been awarded a contract to built 605 homes.

now, for arguments sake, we value each property at 200k, thats 200mil in his pocket.

if you want a more realistic valuation, say 400k per home, well, thats 400mil.

seems like he has made his money back and some.

he wont let us go until he has drained every last drop of old oak property money.

#kerchinggggggggg
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  It is not Holloways job to do it off the field, that is Ferdinands. It is Holloways job to do it ON the field and what he should be judged on.
                  Never mind about that thank fark he is , after after rack and stack Les squad building , bodies in for the sake of it and 80% of it dross
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 23-01-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

now, for arguments sake, we value each property at 200k, thats 200mil in his pocket.

he wont let us go until he has drained every last drop of old oak property money.

#kerchinggggggggg
                    Do you reckon they would fark him off if he just got up and farked off qpr?
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-01-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Just a point of order in this latest incarnation of having a go at anything and anyone to do with the club part 9,999: there are not 'Ollie lovers' on this board - apart from Pinky that is - there are those who are various shades of sanguine or realistic, and then there are the Ollie haters. The same applies to the rest of the board and owners. Polarisation and generalisation seem to be the name of the game on here (apart from moaning ad infinitum of course). But please do carry on, this board is such a good read these days.
                      Thanks hubbs, btw its pinkie not y at the end anyway i do not love ollie, i can see what hes trying to do with limited resources to say the least and a young squad! thats it end of...
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        I wasn’t Ginge. Shame it never worked out. What he done a Burton was good but maybe the foundations were put in place before he arrived.
                        Neither was I mate, in fact I was quite pleased. As Tarbie said, he was a young up-and-coming manager, very promising. Hindsight is wonderful.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Thanks hubbs, btw its pinkie not y at the end anyway i do not love ollie, i can see what hes trying to do with limited resources to say the least and a young squad! thats it end of...
                          You don't love Ollie? Glad we clarified that!

Comment

• Further to my original post

I wonder how many would be happy with the way the club is being run if it were their money

Maybe a change of tune perhaps

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#kerchinggggggggg
                              I didnt know that is that from an official source maybe
                              sooner rather than later.

On the other hand maybe he is just treading water
                              waiting for the funds to come in deal with ffp and
                              put some money into the club again.

No one really knows do they.

Would be good if comms between fans and club were better to
                              put it mildly

Comment

• Think the foundations had already been laid at Burton JFH football was turgid

Comment

Working...
                                X