Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Erm, actually back in my day on the rare occasion a poster got a special title it was because they asked for it, literally they did ask, otherwise we would never alter it. But I understand things have changed because when I recently requested my title to be changed to "Kirill" just for LOLs, I got a protracted refusal. I guess I haven't earned this little honour.
    Apropos of that I see I'm listed under my name as 'C Club'. I imagine that's c as in c aaaaant club, right? What else would explain it, my sitting there're like such a thing on Saturday watching that s hite shower?

Comment

• I think our team is on the wright track after the PL venue which did more harm than good.
      At last we are starting to see some youngsters coming though - that's what every fan likes.
      This season I thing IH is not doing that bad, no miracles, starting to use youngsters and not loosing the wright games.
      If you split the league in 3 segments and look at the results we find out
      1-8 the teams going for Pl - 3W-1D-6L = 10 points or 30% of points gained - which is good
      9-16 middle of the pack or going nowhere like us 1W-3D-5L = 6 points 18% of points gained
      17-24 teams trying to go down 4W-5D-0L = 17 points or 52% of gained points which is brilliant in our situation

I say we are doing good this season especially with FFH hanging around

Comment

• Tweeting today about old oak common............

bungle tweeted

From the Standard earlier this month, about getting housing development going at Old Oak. A bridge from Willesden Junction is needed if anything is going to happen there soon

2:21 am - 22 Jan 2018

Liam

@Shxdipo
        1h
        More
        Replying to @tonyfernandes
        Be honest, this housing project is all you give a #### about isn't it?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          we got relegated because bungle thought it wise to replace redcrapp with the pe teacher.

we were two points from safety when beanie hat was put in charge.
          If I remember correctly, was not Harry himself that resign due to some health problems! I agree that we could have done better than CR. In that case, there was a sign of giving up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            If I remember correctly, was not Harry himself that resign due to some health problems! I agree that we could have done better than CR. In that case, there was a sign of giving up.
            Come on Marty it don't take a brain surgeon to know HR got a bung to come out with that fanny about his knees and stay schum , but Hitsy wasn't it one point from safty
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-01-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
              I think sometime people delude themselves with what TF bought.

The team warnock got us promoted on was a house of cards. There was no infrastructure, no youth coming into the first team. The team TF bought was bang in trouble, if not that season but not good enough for the Prem.

TF hoped that by throwing money at it, with big name players we might be able to stay up.

It failed. It was only then that the infrastructure was properly reviewed.

People that want a team winning every game share that with every football fan in the world.

Things do take time and more offen than not decisions taken in that process will be ridiculed.

To judge so soon is slightly naive.

As others have said let FFP get sorted and then review where we are 12 months after that.
              Pretty much agree with that. Only concern I have at present is manager. Would rather he be replaced before more damage done. Rest of issues are going to take time.

Comment

• Judging by the response to this thread I think it boils down to thiis below

Some fans are happy with a well run mid table championship club 'nothing wrong with this lower expectation less disappoint
                Other fans want Premier league lower half and are pissed off that Tony blew it. (Possibly me after waiting a long long time)

Both scenarios are fine as its about your expectation for the club not Ollie or Tony.
                After waiting so long for us to be a successful club I can't help but get annoyed and pisseddd off
                That we had everything in our hands a totally blew the end off it it was there for the taking after so many years of waiting
                Of living in the shadow of all the other London clubs
                I think there are many on here who are actually portrayed as haters but are just really really disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Judging by the response to this thread I think it boils down to thiis below

Some fans are happy with a well run mid table championship club 'nothing wrong with this lower expectation less disappoint
                  Other fans want Premier league lower half and are pissed off that Tony blew it. (Possibly me after waiting a long long time)

Both scenarios are fine as its about your expectation for the club not Ollie or Tony.
                  After waiting so long for us to be a successful club I can't help but get annoyed and pisseddd off
                  That we had everything in our hands a totally blew the end off it it was there for the taking after so many years of waiting
                  I think there are many on here who are actually portrayed as haters but are just really really disappointed
                  Totally blew it TWICE!!!!!!

Comment

Spot on.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Thanks Shania glad you agree with this

Not Haters Just Disappointed there is a huge difference

Comment

• Every right to be disappointed considering we had two goes at it.

Comment

Very good post mate.

I'm one of those that just wants to see the club run well. It doesn't bother me at all to see us play in the Championship......although our little venture into the top flight was exciting.

What I do hate is seeing us badly run, underachieving, and with a manager who has to act like a tit all the time. In fact, it annoyed me just to see we were speaking to Holloway in the first place, so clearly a poor appointment and a stark reminder of just how clueless our chairman is!

It also annoys me to see us being less than I feel we should be given the calibre of the players we have. Another huge gripe for me is how rarely we put in a performance against Brentford or Fulham. Even if we aren't better than them man for man anymore, our lads should be busting a gut in those games. Even Hughes and Harry understood the importance of winning derby games.

I'd be happy enough to settle for us being a Championship side is the bottom line. As long as we were being run well and the players were giving it there all, I'd have no complaints at all!

Comment

Thanks Shania glad you agree with this

Not Haters Just Disappointed there is a huge difference
                            It certainly is.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Yep I fall into that category. I don’t hate rangers I love them from the bottom of my heart. I’m very disappointed at the way the clubs been run and when you love something you want to protect it. When the people running the club make such dreadful mistakes and continue to spout absolute ######## on social media it kinda makes the red mist descend for me. That’s what it comes down to. I expect a higher standard and losing/failure genuinely hurts

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                                ‘could have done better than CR’ .....it’s hard to think of a worse appointment than selecting a fifty-odd year old who had never, ever managed a football team (and no, kids teams don’t count). What other club would ever do that? Totally unfair to Ramsey and absolutely disastrous for our club. Complete insanity.
                                Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 22-01-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X