Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    CAn someone tell me what that one mistake was?
    If by "we" he meant the board - then the mistake was bringing the eternal f u ckwit, clown Hollowhead back to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      I agree with most of the arguments. However, the real calprit was Mark Hughes. He was the one that after he saved us in the first season back in the Premier, said that this will never happen again as long as he was here. And TF put his money were his mouth was and supported MH all the way! I think that TF, naive as he was and still is, never taught we will be relegated with all the 'quality' that were signed. And huge mistakes were done then, and we are still carrying those problems with us today. TF made several mistakes, however, he was not helped much by the people he trusted. I just hope that we will avoid relegation, as that will send us even more near a big crises.
      Not having that.
      Mark Hughes f÷÷÷÷ up, but Fernandes could have prevented the 2nd relegation had he had the sense to take appropriate action such as sacking Redknapp & appointed Pulls or backed the former in the January window or at least appointed an experienced and competent manager instead of the youth team coach.
      Let's be honest, Fernandes is a terrible chairman who hasn't got a clue about running a football club, as the latest tweet shows.

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Not having that mate. Buck stops with Tony. It was Tony who gave him free reign over transfers and bankrolled the whole thing. I actually think Tony got a huge kick out of playing Charlie Big Potatoes for that year or 2. And besides, if it's all Mark Hughes' fault, how did we mess it up all over again 2 seasons later?
      Absolutely .

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Turning up.
      Very true, but Uncle doesn't seem to agree .

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        If by "we" he meant the board - then the mistake was bringing the eternal f u ckwit, clown Hollowhead back to the club.
        I go along with that.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Fans needs to wipe their lip on this , our owners are still here for one reason OOC give them the chance and we could become a f c QPR playing goodness knows where
          F.C. Q.P.R. playing somewhere against god knows who................this is my fear

Comment

All other clubs would of had protests and god knows what by now

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Not all, but definitley clubs of our ilk like Liverpool , United, Arsenal etc.
              They wouldnt be sitting back like we are and accepting mid table mediocrity in the third biggest league in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                fark good intentions.

richard thompson never done half as much damage as this halfwit is doing to the club.

sell the club now, let someone who has the time and ability to run this thing.

you cannot run a football club from thousands of miles away on the end of a telephone line.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

One thing really bothers me about this thread - if TF and co. pull out, who is going to buy this club? Careful what you wish for chaps, I remember AKUTRs Bulldozer Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    😀😀😀😀😀
                    I don't watch Coronation street but that is classic.
                    As for TF, I agree with 1973, in 7 years Uncle Bungle has taken a promotion winning club into a Championship struggling one and if this run continues, perhaps a struggling g League 1 outfit in the next few years.
                    And yes, he brought clown Ollie back. Lynch up front, turn back the clock to Santos playing the same role.
                    Said exactly that about Lynchos on Saturday to my mates, it’s almost like we have gone back in time. Only thing in his defence was at least he tried to change it as we were on course at that stage for a 0-5, limited it to 0-3 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      One thing really bothers me about this thread - if TF and co. pull out, who is going to buy this club? Careful what you wish for chaps, I remember AKUTRs Bulldozer Watch.
                      Majority on here dont care Al.
                      They would rather us go bust than have to watch us beat the likes of Wolves, Sheff Utd and Burton and stay midtable of the poxy championship.
                      They are used to better, they demand better, if they dont get it, fark off uncle and shut the shite club down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        Said exactly that about Lynchos on Saturday to my mates, it’s almost like we have gone back in time. Only thing in his defence was at least he tried to change it as we were on course at that stage for a 0-5, limited it to 0-3 ��
                        Steve Palmer brought on to play full back while Terrell Forbes was playing at centre half. All entirely predictable when we re-employed him. No surprise for a lot of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Majority on here dont care Al.
                          They would rather us go bust than have to watch us beat the likes of Wolves, Sheff Utd and Burton and stay midtable of the poxy championship.
                          They are used to better, they demand better, if they dont get it, fark off uncle and shut the shite club down.
                          Would be an interesting local derby, MK Dons v MK Rangers......?

Comment

Steve Palmer brought on to play full back while Terrell Forbes was playing at centre half. All entirely predictable when we re-employed him. No surprise for a lot of us.
                            No surprise at all to me and others who voiced our concerns before he was reappointed.

Comment

Totally agree mate, said the same on another thread.

As much as I'm fed up with the situation and understand why some fans are giving Tony pelters on Twitter, last thing we need is him upping and leaving. If he was to do one in a hurry it could lead to absolute disaster, particularly if he decided to squeeze every last drop he could out on his departure. Can't see him being that vindictive myself, but as you say, careful what you wish for!
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 22-01-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                                It's not essential to have a 'Who should we blame this week' thread every poxy week

Just accept we were beaten by a better team, have a beer, enjoy the rest of your weekend and look forward to the next game
                                Nail on head herts lol
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X