X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners - Tony Tweets

Ok we have the Ollie lovers and the Ollie haters

However if you love him or hate him it's not all his fault

Blame the OWNERS of the club for this terrible situation that we are in not Ollie

Everyone is blaming the manager and yes he is a turnip head sometimes without doubt

But he's not being supported by the owners of the club at all he needs some help

The responsibility sits at the owners feet for this whole shambles club situation

Yes Bungle is nice ..yes he loves QPR ..But it is a total #### up for 5 yrs

Possibly one of the worst run businesses I have ever seen in my time

seems the owners don't give a fark anyway. according to a few tweets, the directors box was deserted today
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can’t stand Fernandes. Blokes an absolute tool

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Ok we have the Ollie lovers and the Ollie haters

However if you love him or hate him it's not all his fault

Blame the OWNERS of the club for this terrible situation that we are in not Ollie

Everyone is blaming the manager and yes he is a turnip head sometimes without doubt

But he's not being supported by the owners of the club at all he needs some help

The responsibility sits at the owners feet for this whole shambles club situation

Yes Bungle is nice ..yes he loves QPR ..But it is a total #### up for 5 yrs

Possibly one of the worst run businesses I have ever seen in my time
        Caterham F1 was a worse run business. Forget the name of their owner.

Maybe we should rename ourselves Caterham FC

Comment

What I'm getting at is that the blame does not lie at Ollies door

Tony has totally ######ed the whole club up but gets away with it because he is nice

Comment

Personally think some good things happening at club now so accept some lessons learned etc

However appointing Mollie and then keeping him on is criminally incompetent.

So agree not all manager's fault but doesn't change him being poor.

Comment

He's employed because he's the only manager that will work with no investment

No other manager would work for us under those conditions

That is why they won't sack him no one else will do the job

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                He's employed because he's the only manager that will work with no investment

No other manager would work for us under those conditions

That is why they won't sack him no one else will do the job
                Sorry but nonsense

Comment

People really need to be careful what they wish for.

Yeah Tony and co made some big mistakes throughout our time in the prem but what you cant fault is the constant belief and financial backing.

The guy has lost a ***load of money in his time at QPR and it would be very very easy for him to walk. He cares and he will eventually put it right.

With regards to the manager situation, if any of you think the likes of Simon Grayson, Tony Pulis, Garry Monk, Aitor Karanka and Paul Clement will go anywhere near a team that cant spend then you can think again.

Until FFP is over we cant spend a penny on decent players. It will be loans and league 1/2 gambles until this is all sorted, which will be a very long time.

Everything all of you have said about Holloway is right - his tactics are not good enough and today was a fine example of that, he was outclassed by a better manager.

However, hes one of few that will sit here and steady the ship until this drama is over. Its completely #### and believe me I hated watching that today, but unfortunately all we can do is sit tight.

Comment

It's not essential to have a 'Who should we blame this week' thread every poxy week

Just accept we were beaten by a better team, have a beer, enjoy the rest of your weekend and look forward to the next game

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
                      People really need to be careful what they wish for.

Yeah Tony and co made some big mistakes throughout our time in the prem but what you cant fault is the constant belief and financial backing.

The guy has lost a ***load of money in his time at QPR and it would be very very easy for him to walk. He cares and he will eventually put it right.

With regards to the manager situation, if any of you think the likes of Simon Grayson, Tony Pulis, Garry Monk, Aitor Karanka and Paul Clement will go anywhere near a team that cant spend then you can think again.

Until FFP is over we cant spend a penny on decent players. It will be loans and league 1/2 gambles until this is all sorted, which will be a very long time.

Everything all of you have said about Holloway is right - his tactics are not good enough and today was a fine example of that, he was outclassed by a better manager.

However, hes one of few that will sit here and steady the ship until this drama is over. Its completely #### and believe me I hated watching that today, but unfortunately all we can do is sit tight.
                      rubbish mate. theres no way he will walk leaveing a 200 mil debt owing to him. he intends on this raft drifting along with little to no investment until he gets his hands on all those contract at old oak common.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        rubbish mate. theres no way he will walk leaveing a 200 mil debt owing to him. he intends on this raft drifting along with little to no investment until he gets his hands on all those contract at old oak common.
                        200 mill debt owing to him? He could walk tomorrow without a care in the world.

What is it that you actually want done? You moan and moan on this site so tell us what it is that you actually want the club to do to sort things out (and be realistic).

None of us like watching dross like today, but sometimes you have to sit back and realise that actually we are 2 clubs miles apart.

I dont like watching Holloway play 3-5-2 and watching Jake Bidwell try to play wing-back is comical, but Holloway is the best we are going to get right now.

Its a sad state of affairs watching the potential our club had and what we are now left with. Whats done is done, now its about not making the same mistakes and getting some structure back at the club.

Theres a plan in place, things cant be rushed.

Comment

Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Maybe if they helped Holloway a little bit he may be able to reach the play offs.

Sell Ariel Jet and any other no mark and give Ollie the money to help him a bit

and buy a striker that might help

He's being used as a scapegoat by the owners

Comment

tbh i think everyones making fair points regarding ollie and the club. the main thing for me is the consistency and poor tactics, like playing lynchy up front today and the constant 352 which we don't have the players for. we don't actually have that bad of a team but we will never get the best out of players by playing them out of position and asking silly things of them, bidwell for example is a solid left back and imo one of the most consistent left backs in the championship, good enough for a team competing for the playoffs imo but hes not a damned wingback, pavel aint a wingback either. its things like that that loses us points.

i do think we are an attractive option for managers like grayson too, we're his type of club and he'd do a better job than ollie here

Comment

Working...
                              X