On my way home | QPR 0 M'Boro 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Greg you you obviously never read that I said ( on their day ) today was their day , we can't play against that sort of opposition with out any sort of goal threat
    Your right I didn’t read that part. Emotions running high after the game I just don’t think we should respect anyone at home that’s all. We’re so easy to play against. Just feels very much like lots are saying “oh well never mind they are a good side so we shouldn’t be too disappointed” that doesn’t sit well with me. We’re massivly underachieving in my opinion and feel the fans are getting short changed. 34 quid for a bog standard ticket in R if purchased on match day. That’s ####ing disgusting for the tripe being served up

Comment

The general has put up thread that puts the blame on the owners and that's where the blame lies not forgetting the DOF that assembled such a large unballance squad

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Nothing will change as long as Holloway is allowed to stay, other than a large decline in ST sales for next season.
        That should be the biggest thing the owners should be worried about. Its all very well being loyal and trying to stick with it, when the fans start voting with their feet then they will wake up but it will be far too late
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Today was all about the first goal. Robinson's screamer goes in rather than just wide, we probably would have won. A straight forward set piece flick on is not dealt with and the game that we had been controlling is turned on it's head.We are not able to compete at the moment with the big spenders in the division if they land the first blow!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
            Today was all about the first goal. Robinson's screamer goes in rather than just wide, we probably would have won. A straight forward set piece flick on is not dealt with and the game that we had been controlling is turned on it's head.We are not able to compete at the moment with the big spenders in the division if they land the first blow!
            Not so sure we probably would have won but your points are valid, it would be a different game and maybe we get a result, until their 1st goal we did look the better side!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

They played within in that second half and played a different kind of football which is known as pass and move. Looked very useful today and one of the better teams we have played.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                Really thought that was in, hit it perfectly aswell, at that point for the first 20mins or so we was playing really well.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Romford sums it up perfectly. I've literally walked in, will go to the Norwich game but that's me for the season. Dreadful performance
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

"On my way home". Keep going beyond home, mate, until we get rid of IH.

Comment

We are a team battling against relegation, they are a team battling for promotion, simple as

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        We are a team battling against relegation, they are a team battling for promotion, simple as
                        It really is as simple as that.
                        Both in titanic battles but both at opposite ends of the table. *

* Realists please ignore the fact they are two points from the play offs and we are eight from the the relegation places though.
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-01-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                          Oh dear, men against boys, in the end well beaten by a very good side.
                          Holloway today tried every formation known in the football world and every one failed miserably.
                          I think his funniest brainwave was Lynch upfront 10 minutes before halftime, the man has totally lost the plot. This shows in the players who are now totally baffled as to what is going on.
                          However this does not excuse they lack of movement, inability to pass to a team mate, or putting the ball in the net with free headers,and taking forever to move the ball forward.

Totally shambolic performance by most of the team, again effort is there, leadership off the pitch is not,Traore ripped the defence to pieces and is a classy player.

Nothing will change, Holloway will stay and all we can hope for is survival,which I think we will achieve.
                          They were much better than us. Defensively strong and dangerous going forward. Not sure I'd agree that we were shambolic - we started the match fairly well and then applied a bit of pressure in the second half. Think it's a case of the opposition just being too strong for us on this occasion.

Comment

Not shambolic but just not at the races heard a few saying in upper
                            Loft they had enough .....but ive heard that before and we still go back

I dont unless i can get a ticket from a fellow Ranger to much money
                            with little entertainment sadly........thanks oldskoolturk and corbray
                            Hearts of gold

Comment

Middlesboro had not been doing well. They changed their manager and have a manager like Cardiff with Warnock, pulis nows how to get the best out of a team and sets up as a team that all the players knew what their job was and stuck with it.

Admittedly our playing staff is not of the quality of Middlesboro's anyhow but after going behind tactical switches which smacked of no idea and f all idea unfortunately.

From wingbacks to four at the back - a cumbersome centre half up front - changing the team formation and subbing too early - if we have a game plan it seems there is a plan b plan c and plan x y zee !!!

I like Holloway. He is undoubtedly a club legend - hence why he has had a lot more leeway than most managers we have had in recent years - I understand his passion and we are somehow in a position where I don't fear relegation - we have no money to spend and that on paper seems fine - but my view is I think a more organised and less reactive manager will achieve better results and in the long term would be a better option for qpr.

At the moment am not sure exactly what manager would be attracted to our club.

Massive respect for Les also but is this director of football role above the manager good for all intended also.

My fear is if we did get rid of Holloway - many managers may feel restricted simply by the structure of our coaching and management set up.

I was massively optimistic when fernandes came in and this is not a negative post but I think he is massively unsuited to be a football chairman. Not learning from mistakes and too many pie in the sky fantasies about where he can take us. I think perhaps he is too much of a fan - if you know what am saying.

We wont get relegated - there are some very poor sides in this division who are much worse than ourselves but a much more structured long term plan and well thought out is required.

we got no direction !!!!!!!!

This bloke called Donald in united states might be looking for a new role soon. (Oh bloomin heck - god forsake us)

Was bored yesterday though and noted to my mate - rangers crowds with those performances like yesterday usually get frickin angry - there was nothing like that yesterday

We left after 83 minutes - I supported rangers since 1973 and first game attended in 1980 and yesterday (Sorry Mr Holloway) was the first time I have left early ever.

We caught up on our sleep literally !!!!

Its too many constant changes to team selection personnel and team formations that gets to me.

I think where we are right now is ok though ie championship mid to lower table but as a club we need to have a management team that is capable of progressing us to at least be competing into getting arounds and about cham[pionship play off level and this particular group will never achieve that.

Saying all that I believe there will be no changes between now and the end of the season

I think the playing staff is reasonable though but as for the people above -no thank you now - complete change please with everyone please
                              Last edited by afflicted-by-doom; 21-01-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Not shambolic but just not at the races heard a few saying in upper
                                Loft they had enough .....but ive heard that before and we still go back

I dont unless i can get a ticket from a fellow Ranger to much money
                                with little entertainment sadly........thanks oldskoolturk and corbray
                                Hearts of gold
                                I thought we looked very shambolic....Robinson up front?????

Comment

Working...
                                X