On my way home | QPR 0 M'Boro 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home | QPR 0 M'Boro 3

Oh dear, men against boys, in the end well beaten by a very good side.
    Holloway today tried every formation known in the football world and every one failed miserably.
    I think his funniest brainwave was Lynch upfront 10 minutes before halftime, the man has totally lost the plot. This shows in the players who are now totally baffled as to what is going on.
    However this does not excuse they lack of movement, inability to pass to a team mate, or putting the ball in the net with free headers,and taking forever to move the ball forward.

Totally shambolic performance by most of the team, again effort is there, leadership off the pitch is not,Traore ripped the defence to pieces and is a classy player.

Nothing will change, Holloway will stay and all we can hope for is survival,which I think we will achieve.

Sums it up perfectly

Comment

Nothing will change as long as Holloway is allowed to stay, other than a large decline in ST sales for next season.

Comment

Holloway is a crap manager whose latest couple of wins have papered over some cracks. Got found out today all be it by a decent side. Some of his decisions are ludicrous and the players can’t onow whether they are coming or going. Wouldn’t be remotely surprised to see us go on another big losing streak this season. The sad thing is it’s so bloody predictable

Comment

Men against boys absolutely ! not forgetting M/borough on their day is the best side in the division be a mile anybody expecting anything other than a lucky result today , is no judge of football

Comment

Best side in the division? They are 18 points off the best side in the division and we beat them. We shouldn’t be rolling over for anyone at this level at home. We do enough of that away. Low standards that’s exactly what’s wrong with this ####ing club. Too much failure is tolerated

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Best side in the division? They are 18 points off the best side in the division and we beat them. We shouldn’t be rolling over for anyone at this level at home. We do enough of that away. Low standards that’s exactly what’s wrong with this ####ing club. Too much failure is tolerated
              Perfectly put....club has zero ambition and still charges £30 a game to watch that absolute shite.

Comment

Today they was the best side you me or anybody else has seen down the bush this season

Comment

They were very decent. Wouldn’t say they were the best side in the division though cos the leagues played over 46 games not 1. They had a good day but I doubt they will get an easier 3 points away from home this season and there in lies the problem. We’re supposed to be the home side playing in front of a home crowd and we end up with Joel ####ing Lynch up front. This isn’t the first tactical masterclass we will see this season and it isn’t the last. We’re too easy to beat and I for one don’t accept defeats like that on our own pitch. We accept failure at this football club far too willingly and it’s got to stop

Comment

They were very decent. Wouldn’t say they were the best side in the division though cos the leagues played over 46 games not 1. They had a good day but I doubt they will get an easier 3 points away from home this season and there in lies the problem. We’re supposed to be the home side playing in front of a home crowd and we end up with Joel ####ing Lynch up front. This isn’t the first tactical masterclass we will see this season and it isn’t the last. We’re too easy to beat and I for one don’t accept defeats like that on our own pitch. We accept failure at this football club far too willingly and it’s got to stop
                    Well said.

Comment

Greg bang on here.

Comment

Spot on Greg.
                        Hard to believe how some think we’re improving.

Comment

Greg you you obviously never read that I said ( on their day ) today was their day , we can't play against that sort of opposition with out any sort of goal threat

Comment

too farking true mate.

the issue is, its failure from the top down.

from a failure of a chairman, to management and onto recruitment, some fans accept this and tollerating shyte standards ensues.

as long as foreverr's and andy sinton is around to meet and greet the fans on matchday, who cares about be stuffed. results don't matter anymore it seems.

#cryingshame
                            #runonthecheap
                            #caterhammark2
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Today they was the best side you me or anybody else has seen down the bush this season
                              This. Pulis hasn't wasted much time sorting them out.

Comment

Working...
                              X