To all those suicidal tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    Again not defending the manager but do understand his logic.

Ten minutes before half time we were being dominated and he wanted a focal point up front. Should moving Lynch up front got us a goal he would have made different changes at HT. He clearly wanted the change early but didn’t want to throw on Matt smith before HT.

I know people are having kittens about this move but Klopp did the same with Caulker and wasn’t roasted half as much.

Those that hate the manager will see this move as the ultimate folly.
    Those that love the manager will see this move as shrewd.
    Those that love the club and aren’t fussed about the manager see it as it was. A roll of the dice early.
    And those that have previous experience of Holloway remember he does daft things.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Those that love the club and aren’t fussed about the manager see it as it was. A roll of the dice early.
      I'm probably in this category but I have to say my jaw had dropped seeing Lynch up front.

Thought the reason was Washington was being dominated in the air (no surprise there). If it was me, I'd have played the ball into Washington / Oteh on the floor instead and left Lynch at the back.
      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 22-01-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I'm probably in this category but I have to say my jaw had dropped seeing Lynch up front.

Thought the reason was Washington was being dominated in the air (no surprise there). If it was me, I'd have played the ball into Washington / Oteh on the floor instead and left Lynch at the back.
        Precisely, you should be in the dugout.

Comment

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Remember this. If Uncle wants supporters to stop being short sighted and moaning needs to stop nonsense like this being peddled in the media. Would get more respect if he was simply honest; i.e. we are farked this season, once FFP sorted will update you.

Comment

Would it be better if Ned thought we had no hope of promotion and resigned himself to failure?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Remember this. If Uncle wants supporters to stop being short sighted and moaning needs to stop nonsense like this being peddled in the media. Would get more respect if he was simply honest; i.e. we are farked this season, once FFP sorted will update you.
                Cant argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Would it be better if Ned thought we had no hope of promotion and resigned himself to failure?
                  Its ok to be ambitious but to say that is just plain stupid.

The clubs communications with the fans leaves
                  a lot to be desired

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Problem is it was not just ned.
                    That was the club's target, right upto the last fans meeting. Hollow head stated that himself. Also, do less has been saying that ever since his mate drossball Jimmy was sacked
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Problem is it was not just ned.
                      That was the club's target, right upto the last fans meeting. Hollow head stated that himself. Also, do less has been saying that ever since his mate drossball Jimmy was sacked
                      And whats wrong with them believing in that even though its not happened? gordon bennett talk about fokkin moan at absolutely anything lolol, they should of come clean and we really dont know why we`re bothering cos we think we`re shiiite lol

honestly
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Same time, same bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Same time, same bridge?
                          Meet u there.

Comment

Im already there waiting

Comment

Working...