Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those suicidal tonight...

We were beaten by a better team.

They look good on paper and even better in real life..

The manager did well, he made the right subs but honestly there was nothing he could do.

If he had changed the starting lineup he would have got slaughtered. He saw where we were being dominated and made changes accordingly.

When you go down 1-0 down to a Pulis side it’s always going to be a struggle.

This is not the game to judge the manager, that was easily the best team we have played all season.

Originally posted by Awin View Post

The manager did well, he made the right subs but honestly there was nothing he could do.

If he had changed the starting lineup he would have got slaughtered. He saw where we were being dominated and made changes accordingly.

This is not the game to judge the manager, that was easily the best team we have played all season.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

You can at least try to f acking compete. Try playing down the channels. Try using the wings. Not roll over and die. FFS.

Comment

Once we had gone one nil down they moved largely to a 451..

When we did try to move it down both wings there was virtually no space to play in. Maybe we could have gone 442 just to counteract traore (who would have probably skinned both of them anyway), but he tried to go down the middle with a big man and one either side. That wasn’t a bad tactic but we were getting hit on the break.

Really the manager did nothing wrong today, as I say not the day to judge him.

Comment

Wow a 3-0 defeat at home and the manager did well ? Sorry i just don't see that, Boro are 8th not running away with it, yes they will be there come the end of the season but we should compete at HOME better than a 0-3 defeat with 2 shots on target, any side is infallable if you attack them but rolling over for a defeat is not good enough.

Comment

I thought you were going to tell us what time and bridge to meet on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Wow a 3-0 defeat at home and the manager did well ? Sorry i just don't see that, Boro are 8th not running away with it, yes they will be there come the end of the season but we should compete at HOME better than a 0-3 defeat with 2 shots on target, any side is infallable if you attack them but rolling over for a defeat is not good enough.
              yep, and the major factor of why they will be in the playoffs at the end of the season is having a good manager.

they were around midtable when pulis signed, now look at them
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Once we had gone one nil down they moved largely to a 451..

When we did try to move it down both wings there was virtually no space to play in. Maybe we could have gone 442 just to counteract traore (who would have probably skinned both of them anyway), but he tried to go down the middle with a big man and one either side. That wasn’t a bad tactic but we were getting hit on the break.

Really the manager did nothing wrong today, as I say not the day to judge him.
                Jesus. Acres open on the right all second half. With a big f acking totem poll to aim at. Not one f sucker was out there. Furlong twice. No one was playing wide. No one ever does in an Ollie team. Because he's useless.

Comment

BOS was playing wide and despite linking with Furlong there was no real space. BOS (originally a winger) had to keep coming inside as he had no space. They defended compact and deep after half time.

I also didn’t say he did well more that he made the right subs. Boro are in a false place at 8th and I expect them and wolves to take the auto spots.

Occasionally you have to admit the better team won and move on.

Comment

BOS was playing wide and despite linking with Furlong there was no real space. BOS (originally a winger) had to keep coming inside as he had no space. They defended compact and deep after half time.

I also didn’t say he did well more that he made the right subs. Boro are in a false place at 8th and I expect them and wolves to take the auto spots.

Occasionally you have to admit the better team won and move on.
                    He f ucking wasn't playing f ucking wide. For Christsaake. Sure he kept coming in. But not because there wasn't any space. Jesus.

Comment

U barsteward , I'm not suicidal I'm going bulimic
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's no surprise we lost today, we're miles off better teams

HOWEVER, our debt situation is better then what it was, well done to our owners for that
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

How is it better

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            You can at least try to f acking compete. Try playing down the channels. Try using the wings. Not roll over and die. FFS.
                            oh do us a favor ffs, too many on here so predictably melting down over exactly awins post which is dead on! its more embarrising than losing 0-3
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              oh do us a favor ffs, too many on here so predictably melting down over exactly awins post which is dead on! its more embarrising than losing 0-3
                              Go and boil your head.

Comment

Working...
                              X