Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Go and boil your head.
    Don’t bite mate. You’d have to be insane to think a 3-0 home defeat is ok. We’re playing Middlesbrough not Man City

Comment

Go and boil your head.
      Haha you big girls blouse
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Don’t bite mate. You’d have to be insane to think a 3-0 home defeat is ok. We’re playing Middlesbrough not Man City

Comment

Go and boil your head.
          nearly p11ssed myself reading that
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            nearly p11ssed myself reading that
            So did I. Mrs Fox assumed I was looking at p orn!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Haha you big girls blouse
              Pinkie would still praise IH even if we didn't win a game

Comment

Go and boil your head.
                Such a salient reposte

Half the moaners are obviously supporters from more recent times it seems.

I am not lauding great managerial prowess, I’m accepting we played against a better team. A team that once we went 1-0 down to, there was little more IMO that the manager could do.

All the hystreonics seem the realm of people that don’t appreciate that Boro were a better team who played like a team on their return to the Prem.

Comment

Got nothing to do with who the better team was/ who looks good on paper. Tbe problems not who we play, the problems the manager!.. got a big striker lump on the bench, but decides a lump of a defenders a better option. That on its own sums the blokes managerial quality.

Funny thing is im a positive fella, but just feels like every game we play we're at a disadvantage before a balls even been kicked because we've got a liability making all the decisions.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Such a salient reposte

I am not lauding great managerial prowess, I’m accepting we played against a better team. A team that once we went 1-0 down to, there was little more IMO that the manager could do.

All the hystreonics seem the realm of people that don’t appreciate that Boro were a better team who played like a team on their return to the Prem.
                    There's a clue in the avatar. And, no, the number 77 doesn't refer to the number of crosses whipped in from the flanks in today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Such a salient reposte

I don't know if it's because I've seen this all before or because I'm a realist, I can't get too upset about this result, you make reasonable points IMO!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Jesus. Acres open on the right all second half. With a big f acking totem poll to aim at. Not one f sucker was out there. Furlong twice. No one was playing wide. No one ever does in an Ollie team. Because he's useless.
                        Maybe Awin was watching a different game to you.

Comment

To all those suicidal tonight:

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Awin should change his name to Aloss it would be more appropriate.

Comment

There's a clue in the avatar. And, no, the number 77 doesn't refer to the number of crosses whipped in from the flanks in today's game.
                              Well you are clearly in the other half then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                Wow a 3-0 defeat at home and the manager did well ? Sorry i just don't see that, Boro are 8th not running away with it, yes they will be there come the end of the season but we should compete at HOME better than a 0-3 defeat with 2 shots on target, any side is infallable if you attack them but rolling over for a defeat is not good enough.
                                Unfortunately a lot of our fan base happily accept this complete and utter mediocrity nowadays.

It's not even about Boro. Lets look at Hollowheads whole tenure.

Abysmal.

Comment

Working...
                                X