Width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Width?

Holloway doesn't know the meaning of the word. How bad were those subs? FFS. We got down the tight twice all second half. The 34 fella kept running infield. Bidwell can't play forward. It's blindingly obvious. The only attacking threat we have is the long throw. LOL. Holloway really is clueless.

Need a new established defensive and attacking coach, until then nothings going to change.

Comment

We've lacked width all season unfortunately

Comment

Wszolek should have played every match as an out and out winger.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          We've lacked width all season unfortunately
          Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Wszolek should have played every match as an out and out winger.
          Why can't the manager see that?

Comment

That is the one million dollar question, Rangers77.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Last time I saw us play two wingers it was disastrous. It was Wszolek and Bright at Barnsley and they were shockingly poor. I agree we badly lack any potency on the wings but I do feel the bulk of this problem is due to not having players who are any good in that position rather than Olly having some sort of aversion to having width in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Why can't the manager see that?
                Because he is an imbecile who should probably retire and run a mobile Punch and Judy show.

Comment

Sorry but we never had any width second half ? I must have been dreaming I thought I saw us going down both flanks and had good possession but have to say it was job done second half to Borough

Comment

The 3-5-2 formation should give us more width in theory, I Wszolek is good at that although he does get pressed back in to defensive responsibilities, not many crosses coming from the left though!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      The 3-5-2 formation should give us more width in theory, I Wszolek is good at that although he does get pressed back in to defensive responsibilities, not many crosses coming from the left though!
                      They did have good defenders tho

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Sorry but we never had any width second half ? I must have been dreaming I thought I saw us going down both flanks and had good possession but have to say it was job done second half to Borough
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          You were totally dreaming. Twice we went down the right second half. You were probably dreaming about Ollie.

Comment

Yeah but chasing a game when losing 0-2 at home is not really indicative of our general set-up is it? I admit trying to solve our deficiencies is like sticking your finger in a dam springing leaks but a lack of genuine width that hurts/stretches the opposition consistently for 90mins is glaringly missing from our team this season.

Comment

Not a big fan of furlong but felt sorry for him today in the wing back role as he had no idea at all when to go wide and when to run forward not disimilar to Pawel and even Bidwell to a degree. This insistance of the midfield three with wing backs is killing any creativity we may have. The boys in those wing back roles need serious coaching on how to play that role and in bidwell's case he has not improved in that role in over 1 year playing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X