Width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Not a big fan of furlong but felt sorry for him today in the wing back role as he had no idea at all when to go wide and when to run forward not disimilar to Pawel and even Bidwell to a degree. This insistance of the midfield three with wing backs is killing any creativity we may have. The boys in those wing back roles need serious coaching on how to play that role and in bidwell's case he has not improved in that role in over 1 year playing it.
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Thought Bayern Borough played well. I refer you to the excellent points made by Jeff. Playing wing backs without wing backs and having no width STINKS. Hence wingeing and moaning.
    I'm not talking about jef I'm talking about your idea of a good Saturday night in moaning , if we win they are shyte if we lose the it's the down to manager , have you ever tried sex on a Saturday night you might be surprised , but then you'd find something to moan about

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Everyone keeps on saying these days that the game has moved on so much. Well what happened to good old 442 or 4411. Where there are pairings all over the pitch. Something that the players can grow an understanding of each other in their respective pairs. Cb, Lb+lw, Rb+rw, cm, 2cf. Everyone should have a back up helping them. It happened for a hundred years ffs with success. If you don't have the players to play in these modern day systems then revert back to the tried and tested. If he were to play this way with the same players they would know each others games onside out. At the moment we have players moving all over the pitch randomly without much back up. It just seems like a scatterbrain approach. How many players have we had in both wingback positions so far?
      This ^^. I make you totally right. I still lament the passing of 4-2-4 though!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        I'm not talking about jef I'm talking about your idea of a good Saturday night in moaning , if we win they are shyte if we lose the it's the down to manager , have you ever tried sex on a Saturday night you might be surprised , but then you'd find something to moan about
        Gemma Arterton's turned out to be a tad lumpy, tbh........

Comment

We certainly haven't got the players for 4-2-4 though, not that anyone has used it for about 40 years, sadly.

Comment

And I stayed up all ALL NIGHT for that performance. Couldn't sleep after that, here in Melbourne.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Gemma Arterton's turned out to be a tad lumpy, tbh........
              That comment just made being stuck at work a tad more pleasurable. Thanks 77
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                He did have a two minute play around and then a three minute sleep. Woke up and the nightmare was still there and it pi$$ed him back off again. Lol.
                Seriously he's pi$$ed off with watching the same scatter gun approach time after time and it's taking its toll. On most of us actually not just 77

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                  And I stayed up all ALL NIGHT for that performance. Couldn't sleep after that, here in Melbourne.
                  Stop making me jealous. Much rather be there than here. Always wanted to go to Melbourne. Got a friend in Melbourne, friends and cousins in Perth too. Its just not fair I'm gonna do meself in. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    Stop making me jealous. Much rather be there than here. Always wanted to go to Melbourne. Got a friend in Melbourne, friends and cousins in Perth too. Its just not fair I'm gonna do meself in. Lol.
                    And I didn't even touch the booze...How, I don't Know. Went to 2nd day of Test (27 Dec) joined up with the 'barmy army'. We sang our hearts out for England It was unreal. You didn't have to be a cricket fan to be moved by that. singing 'Jerusalem' brought tears to my eyes literally.
                    Saw 5 blokes in Rs shirts. Spoke briefly to 4 of them.

Comment

Dogs. No moaning just an observation and as it is genuinely felt on here that the wing back system does not suits the players we have at our disposal then really not sure your point. If you are happy that we are getting the maximum out of the players then that is your opinion, Me I believe we could do better and get more out of the players we have.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                        And I didn't even touch the booze...How, I don't Know. Went to 2nd day of Test (27 Dec) joined up with the 'barmy army'. We sang our hearts out for England It was unreal. You didn't have to be a cricket fan to be moved by that. singing 'Jerusalem' brought tears to my eyes literally.
                        Saw 5 blokes in Rs shirts. Spoke briefly to 4 of them.
                        That makes me more jealous lol. My friend lives in Cranborne east

Comment

the 2nd half we had more than enuff chances to score we just keep missing the target

Comment

Working...
                          X