Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X Block

Had a mad idea last night that all the "We are the Rangers boys" should head for X Block.

Next season this will then be known around the Ground as where all the Warbs boys sit.

Would be a great meeting place ...Increase the atmosphere ..Create a Warbs legacy within the ground for us and our children for years to come.
    Just by sitting in the same block every week.

Can hear it now " X Block X Block We are the Rangers boys "

We can create our own stand this would also boost the forum for advertising in the future

Probes get at least 500 to 1000 of us in there what a good crack that would be.

So many fans would want to come and sit with the new X block firm you see.

Comment

Maybe we should do a poll and put it to people. See the interest

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Had a mad idea last night that all the "We are the Rangers boys" should head for X Block.

Next season this will then be known around the Ground as where all the Warbs boys sit.

Would be a great meeting place ...Increase the atmosphere ..Create a Warbs legacy within the ground for us and our children for years to come.
        Just by sitting in the same block every week.

Can hear it now " X Block X Block We are the Rangers boys "

We can create our own stand this would also boost the forum for advertising in the future

Probes get at least 500 to 1000 of us in there what a good crack that would be.

So many fans would want to come and sit with the new X block firm you see.
        I think the so called singers should be definitely up in x block
        I can barely hear you from t block
        Get up x and get in their faces I say
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

id move to X if thats where its at
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Could be more of a hindrance to the team judging by the level of moaning on here sometimes

Can hear the Gump chants already

Comment

Who is for a new singing area in x block??

As discussed on other threads. Potentially moving to xblock if you fancy having a stand up, sing a long during home games. Could trial it between now and the end of the season and go from there.

No dressing in black.
              No intentions of causing trouble.

Just purely try to improve the atmosphere and have a large new singing section in part of the ground.

Comment

Am I the only one with concerns with being known as the watrboys given current news of infamous taxi driver

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Am I the only one with concerns with being known as the watrboys given current news of infamous taxi driver
                  JJB's brother?

Comment

Be like the mid 80s again , where the main boys use to hang out.

Comment

Just a few thoughts,

Would setting up a "singing" section in X block dilute the effort in R block?

If R block is currently "filled" with season ticket holders could/would they relocate to X block?

So would the new X block be attended by supporters who buy tickets on a week by week basis? Unless it encourages them to attend more frequently, where is the benefit?

Worth a try though, see what happens.

Comment

Not sure why we all keep referring to R block as it generates nothing

Comment

I moved from X to R a few years ago.
                          I enjoyed the banter with the away fans when it was full over there but unfortunately because the view isn't that great it is usually the last seats to sell so can be quite empty.

Comment

I used to sit in the x block last season but it did have a phase of going a bit Jeremy kyle. Would rather be swamped with fans from here
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Price X Block at 20 pounds per ticket, 10 for U18 and next season with reduced season tickets. Make it clear it's a singing section so no one can complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                Price X Block at 20 pounds per ticket, 10 for U18 and next season with reduced season tickets. Make it clear it's a singing section so no one can complain.

Great post... empty seats currently and a better atmosphere is a better vibe around the place. Better atmosphere will eventually mean better attendances. It's a no brainer

Comment

Working...
                                X