No announcement yet.

Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They soooooooooo sooooooooooo read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      So, it looks like the club is listening...they've created Y block which has dirt cheap tickets...£225! I'm considering it.
      £9 a game....must be facing the wrong way !
      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 07-02-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        £9 a game....must be facing the wrong way !
        No that’s the £30 seats

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          They soooooooooo sooooooooooo read here.

Of course they do,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...selection.html

god i miss poor old ricroc
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So will there be threads about what to sing before each home game now then ?

Comment

oh we're the cheapskates, we're the cheapskates, we're the cheapskates of Shepherds Bush!

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry its taken us so long to join this forum. Over the last couple months we're been gaining an online following and talking to a number of fans regarding this group, we believe we have a clear aim which is to purely get people together and to improve the atmosphere in anyway we can.

We have met with the club and they fully back our aim, we believe through the use of banners, flags and displays we can create a group that all will be able to see and those that want to get involved will know where to join us.

If anyone has any suggestions or questions please feel free to ask.

We are planning our first display against Preston on the 14th of April, if you would like to get involved, help, stand with us and sing with us, please let us know.

Cheers

Comment

Welcome to the forum The Loft Boys. As you can see from this thread and poll there's a considerable amount of interest for this here, so I'm sure you'll get plenty of support from WATRB for this most worthwhile initiative. Good timing too with the team coming into a fine run of form. Presumably you'll be based in X block for the home games, or somewhere else? I've amended the thread title for you just in case.

Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
                  Hi all,

Sorry its taken us so long to join this forum. Over the last couple months we're been gaining an online following and talking to a number of fans regarding this group, we believe we have a clear aim which is to purely get people together and to improve the atmosphere in anyway we can.

We have met with the club and they fully back our aim, we believe through the use of banners, flags and displays we can create a group that all will be able to see and those that want to get involved will know where to join us.

We are planning our first display against Preston on the 14th of April, if you would like to get involved, help, stand with us and sing with us, please let us know.

Cheers

Comment

Hi all,

Cheers
                    Because of geography I don't get to Loftus Road very often however I support any effort to help with the atmosphere for my viewing and listening pleasure on QPR+! My local team (Toronto FC) has supporter groups all in one end behind the goal and they do a great job of bringing the noise so good luck with your endeavours and welcome to the board!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Slightly reminds me of the Palace Ultras.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Yep a little and I think its a cracking idea. Can only help the players and I am all for it.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          thats not such a bad thing , they have transformed the atmosphere at Selhurst , problem is ,theyve got too big for their boots,
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Hi all,

We are planning our first display against Preston on the 14th of April, if you would like to get involved, help, stand with us and sing with us, please let us know.Cheers
                            Where's this going to happen? already Q.P.R blocks stand and have a go at generating atmosphere, why not join that group?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              thats not such a bad thing , they have transformed the atmosphere at Selhurst , problem is ,theyve got too big for their boots,
                              I agree and I'm certainly not saying its necessarily a bad thing. But yes, they really are full of their own importance now.

Comment

Hi all,

Cheers
                                As anyone that travels away will know, the QPR FC from White City song gets the fans going, easy to sing, everyone knows the words and we can get it nice and loud. A must add to your hymn sheet
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X