• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    What do you mean by display??
    Mooning at the Preston fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Mooning at the Preston fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
        We feel we don't really have many chants for new players and with it being a fairly young team, we think that they would appreciate it.

We started a song about Eze at Fulham and we're currently thinking of one for the likes of Symth.
        What sort of numbers do you reckon you'll have at the Preston game? I'll see if I can get my nephews involved,

you're brave having a go in a new part of the ground, I personally would have had a trial in the Q.P.R blocks first.

Comment

• Reckons those blocks are not available as full of season tickets. Got go somewhere where there is availability other then x can’t think of anywhere else

Comment

• x block is definitely the best area for it , right by the away fans for a bit of banter and dirt cheap season tickets for next year
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
              What sort of numbers do you reckon you'll have at the Preston game? I'll see if I can get my nephews involved,

you're brave having a go in a new part of the ground, I personally would have had a trial in the Q.P.R blocks first.
              We reckon 40 to 50 is a realistic start; all ages are welcomed.

As much a Q, P and R block are currently the loudest, we believe there needs to be a breath of fresh air at Loftus Road and with a new group, people are more likely to give new suggestions and get involved, regardless of where they currently sit and their current opinions on Q, P and R.

Comment

• Were the club happy with standing? Hard to get into a chant when sitting down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43484557 - seems we aren't the only ones struggling.

Comment

Thanks mate! The more the merrier, and if people see more involved we think they'd be more likely to get involved themselves.
                  couple of questions for you fella....................

How many of you are there at the moment.

you said you sat down with members of the board, did you raise the issue about the family stand?

if not, where are you actually looking to group up?

please don't use any clappers an d the folded up cardboard carp, leave that shyte for the tarquins.

thanks in advance.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We reckon 40 to 50 is a realistic start; all ages are welcomed.

As much a Q, P and R block are currently the loudest, we believe there needs to be a breath of fresh air at Loftus Road and with a new group, people are more likely to give new suggestions and get involved, regardless of where they currently sit and their current opinions on Q, P and R.
                    apologies, only just saw this after reading back....

just one question............. did you talk about the family stand being moved?

thanks

Comment

• Family stand will not be moved. I'm not part of the loft boys but it has been said so many times that it will not be moved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        apologies, only just saw this after reading back....

just one question............. did you talk about the family stand being moved?

thanks
                        No worries mate, all questions are welcomed.

We did talk about the family stand, it will not be moved yet and season tickets are already on sale for next season advertised as a family stand. We believe that regardless of where the family stand is located we can improve the atmosphere and gather like-minded people together.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                          Family stand will not be moved. I'm not part of the loft boys but it has been said so many times that it will not be moved.
                          my old dad took us there every home game in the 80s, no such thing as a family stand then.

standing amongst punks, dave the tramp, and other loons, was a great time and have lots of fond memories.

still remember him telling me, "whatever you hear or see happen in the ground, stays in the ground"

farking loved it.

now, took my boy a few times this year but fark me its sterile, as dead as a christmas dinner in saudi arabia.

when we do go again next time, i will take him to the upper loft.

Comment

my old dad took us there every home game in the 80s, no such thing as a family stand then.

standing amongst punks, dave the tramp, and other loons, was a great time and have lots of fond memories.

still remember him telling me, "whatever you hear or see happen in the ground, stays in the ground"

farking loved it.

now, took my boy a few times this year but fark me its sterile, as dead as a christmas dinner in saudi arabia.

R Blocks OK Hits. Come there.

Comment

• Need a cheese and port bar. Get the place jumping
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

farking loved it.

Not for one second saying it shouldn’t be moved I am just saying it won’t be.

Loft boys, what did they say about standing?

Comment

Working...
                                X