No announcement yet.

Niko Muir.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A young striker from Non-league football !!! That would never work ;-)

Comment

How the Mighty fall.

We’ve decided not to sign the Hendon forward Niko.
      He scores goals at a different level but that’s not good enough.
      Appreciate he’s in tested but wasn’t that the same for a certain Mr L Ferdinand?
      Oh Mr C Austin and Mr J Vardie ...... what have we got to lose couldn’t be any worse than what we’ve got.

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
        Appreciate he’s in tested but wasn’t that the same for a certain Mr L Ferdinand?
        Oh Mr C Austin and Mr J Vardie ...... what have we got to lose couldn’t be any worse than what we’ve got.
        Or maybe he just isn't good enough?!!

Comment

We've got enough problems having to put up with the manager, so forgive me if I don't get too worked up over this one.

Comment

Compared to what ??????

Comment

Compared to what ??????
              The bloke is on his way to a League 2 club apparently. Given he's 24 years old and has never played at a higher level than the Conference until now, I'd say he's probably found his level.

Personally I'd have been annoyed if we had of signed him. We've spent this whole transfer window paying off Conference and League 2 standard players. Why would we want to go and sign more of the same ilk?

Comment

Take it you know him hence thread. Can’t sign every lower league player he’s luck we offered him a trial if he never impressed needs to look at himself

Comment

ahhhh another school of vardy moment.

using vardy as justification for signing countless rot and dross, is wearing very thin now.

i would rather championship ability players over having a punt on the cornflake league players everyday of the week.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It seems we have ended our interest - Lets hope its not anoher one thats' got away
                    https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...-move-14215630

Comment

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
                      It seems we have ended our interest - Lets hope its not anoher one thats' got away
                      https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...-move-14215630
                      Whole other thread on that very subject mate. In response, I very much doubt he is "one that got away". I'd read that he's destined for League 2 with Crawley Town being the must likely destination.

Comment

Working...
                      X