SWP V Theo Walcott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP V Theo Walcott

Remember I was so excited when we signed SWP as he had been quality at all his previous clubs but little bit out of sorts due to reduced game time. Theo seems to be in the same mould do you think Everton have done same thing we have or was our experience of SWP typical QPR and a one off

Theo will be ok.he got the wenger shackles off
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i think he'll be good for them, the only reason we attracted guys like swp was coz of the money we offered them whereas everton and arsenal are argueably (should be) around the same level atm so its a good move for theo where he'll get more game time

Comment

Everton a step down...but will collect a nice pay packet to see out his career as a big earner then off to the US maybe. Bit like Aaron Lennon.

Comment

SWP should have been a star for us so what was it lack of heart/interest or just past it

Comment

SWP is easily the most dissapointing player I've ever seen down the Rangers........ and we've had some really stinky shyte over the years.

Get the ball...... Run down the wing with..... Turn inside and lose it....... Walk back...... Wait for the ball...... do it all again. Every frickin' time. Opposite managers dream once you saw his name on the team sheet.

1 goal in 67 appearances over 4 years...... on £60k a week. Still makes me sick to this day. Caaarnt.

Total oxygen thief - and not a patch on Walcott IMO.

Comment

SWP first time around at Man City was a far better than Walcott has or ever will be. Walcott has pace but that is about it one of the most overated players in the last 10 years or so!

Comment

i remember when we played man city at home in the cup , swp ruined us that nite , thought we'd got a good player when he signed , just didn't happen for him and i think he just went thru the motions in the end

Comment

SWP was sort of a of a, 1 trick pony. Where he'd use his pace with the odd bit of skill mixed in there. Problem for us was by the time he came to us every player out there new what he was about and he'd lost that skill/trickery he always had, so just relied on his pace.

SWP v TW (when both were at an even standard and at there best) for me SWP wins hands down.

I reckon theo will do well at Everton though as he's still got somthing to offer. Something SWP didnt have a lot of when he came to us.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

No comparisons whatsoever for me

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      SWP is easily the most dissapointing player I've ever seen down the Rangers........ and we've had some really stinky shyte over the years.

Get the ball...... Run down the wing with..... Turn inside and lose it....... Walk back...... Wait for the ball...... do it all again. Every frickin' time. Opposite managers dream once you saw his name on the team sheet.

1 goal in 67 appearances over 4 years...... on £60k a week. Still makes me sick to this day. Caaarnt.

Total oxygen thief - and not a patch on Walcott IMO.
                      Be fair! He fell over a lot too.

Comment

Shaunny Sugarpuff was a real disappointment, comparison with Theo doing the same I don't see. Theo will want to perform each game with a slight chance of going to Russia.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Theo is going into a team of decent players, he isn't expected to be the stand out performer week in week out. I think he'll do ok. SWP would've done ok at a mid level team, he'd have blended in. Not big fish little pond material. Same with Park.

Comment

Working...
                          X