Brandon Comley Signs for Colchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I was a left footer & my uncle trained me up when very young to kick on my right aswell so no excuse for pros to not be able to be strong on both tbh
    I trained myself when I was 7 years old and told that to be in the school team I had to use both feet.

So agree with you Pinkie, that Professional players should be able to do the same. I think they should be embarrassed if they can't. Kane can and has scored a similar amount of goals this season with each foot. That should be the kind of standard all players should be looking to reach.

As for Comley, good luck to him and hopefully QPR have got some money for him and perhaps a sell-on fee just in case he comes good.
    Last edited by stanistheman; 18-01-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I trained myself when I was 7 years old and told that to be in the school team I had to use both feet.

So agree with you Pinkie, that Professional players should be able to do the same. I think they should be embarrassed if they can't. Kane can and has scored a similar amount of goals this season with each foot. That should be the kind of standard all players should be looking to reach.

As for Comley, good luck to him and hopefully QPR have got some money for him and perhaps a sell-on fee just in case he comes good.
      Yeah i fully agree stanis, used to winde me up even seeing michael owen all on one foot, but seeing a player on his left trying to use his right even trying to scores so annoying to watch especially when they fluff it.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        For a happy clapper that's a bit bitter. Good luck to the lad. Send him some $hit in the post anonymously.

tbh cricket im not realy a happy clapper at all
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
        X