Big Bob Hazel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    as I remember it we were outnumbered 3-1 for the first game but we did seem to have a few more for the replay. Not that I condone such behaviour, but well done boys
    Yes, massive firm for the replay. I remember seeing them outside when we came out. There was a massive ruck in the section in front of us during the game just after Spurs scored as well.

Comment

We were in that shop next to the Springbok one day just getting a soft drink and Big Bob walked in. We said hello and he said he had also come in for a drink. My mate fished a can of Lilt out of the chiller and said something along the lines of 'This ok Bob' and he smiled and said yes. It was the kind of stereotype drink selection which we didn't even think about back then! The drink with 'the totally tropical taste' for the big Jamaican lad!
      Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 16-01-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        We were brilliant in those years such exciting times going to loftus as a kid

I used to get goose pimples going up the stairs and entering the ground before the match

Lower loft was a great place to be in those years proper mob in there.

Agreed, it was brilliant mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          We were brilliant in those years such exciting times going to loftus as a kid

I used to get goose pimples going up the stairs and entering the ground before the match

Lower loft was a great place to be in those years proper mob in there.
          Completely agree general, never changed match after match
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

best memory when we got the equaliser at wembley the place went up , worst memory walking back to the bush on the thursday nite trying to get my head round how we didn't win the replay , we played spurs off the park that night

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              best memory when we got the equaliser at wembley the place went up , worst memory walking back to the bush on the thursday nite trying to get my head round how we didn't win the replay , we played spurs off the park that night
              We did mate. We were all over them.

Comment

Remember standing in the Paddock, watching Bobby getting stiches in his head on the touchline. Stevie W walked passed and told him to hurry up!

Comment

Working...
                X